EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1440022_family2.jpg

Overview:
This is a story about you. A Knight of the realm and your job as protector of all those within it. At the start, the king of your realm has been letting another king ravage the very lands and people you are trying to protect. It is now time to stop this madness and stop the abusive king. In doing so you will set off a chain of events that will forever change your life and that of those around you.
Magic, myths, and legends come together to bring you Severed Realms and the people you will meet and learn to love or hate along the way. So be prepared to laugh, cry, get emotional and most of all enjoy my story and share it among your friends.
About the author and full overview of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: SeveredRealms - -
Censored: No
Version: Season-1-Part-1- 0.0.7 Prepatched
Language: English
Length: Approx. 2 hours, 45 minutes depending on reading speed.
Other Games: Nobody Knows
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning as of 12/4/2021 Any post in this thread about NTR will be reported and requested removed. This game DOES not and WILL not have NTR.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

game_menu3.png ks28.png qh37.png qh44.png qh96.png rqt2.png qh12.png

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Its a pre release and am still learning. doing animations suck btw and its got one near the end lmao.
I'm just glad it's out the door! You were teasing me with those redheads for months, I'm glad we can finally woo them. You said there is no En Tee Argh in this game but I'm sure as hell taking them from you :p

On a side note, I just wondered something replying to you. Why is your game called Severed Realms and your name is SeRvered Realms?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'm just glad it's out the door! You were teasing me with those redheads for months, I'm glad we can finally woo them. You said there is no En Tee Argh in this game but I'm sure as hell taking them from you :p

On a side note, I just wondered something replying to you. Why is your game called Severed Realms and your name is SeRvered Realms?
hahahahahhaa i miss spelled my own name should be fixed now lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes