VN Ren'Py Onhold Nobody Knows [Prologue/Demo] [SeveredRealms]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
splash1.png

Overview:

Please note this is just a demo consisting of the prologue and a few scenes after it. Not all gilrs in the screenshots are currently in game but will give you an idea of Li's that will be joining eventually. Yes I also know there seems to be a two renders missing and will be fixed I am looking for feedback and would appreciate your thoughts so far.
Thanks SeveredRealms
The story is about Jim (first and last name changeable) who lost everything in the past. So he decided to buckle down and make something of himself. After going back to school he starts to make something of himself. His secretary/friend Jennifer after working him with for years realizes that work was all he had. So she decided to help push him towards getting a personal life again. Due to her pushing he realizes that he has put way to much time into his work while having an almost nonexistent personal life. She comes up with an idea for him to get back out there again and implements it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-24
Developer: SeveredRealms - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: Prologue/Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Severed Realms
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Downloads
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

s17.png sis1.png nkdating.png s8.png main_menu.png nkMilana.png nnp12.png nkzoe.png nnpintro7.png Brienna.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NobodyKnows-Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Looking forward for this, as I really enjoyed Severed Realms so far. I guess this means you solved your problems and came back stronger, which is always a good thing.
Another good day for harem lovers everywhere!
Best of luck.

Reactions: canabs

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Looking forward for this, as I really enjoyed Severed Realms so far. I guess this means you solved your problems and came back stronger, which is always a good thing.
Another good day for harem lovers everywhere!
Best of luck.
Some but not all I have told my doctor to fuck off and went to a new one. I have major issues going on and one of them effects my hands both from pain and shaking so bad even holding a mouse has the pointer all over the damn screen. 1st thing the new doctor noticed.... the shaking.... which had been ignored by my other doctor. He has referred me to a neurologist. I have been trying to get through to my other doctor for a damn year to help me figure out whats going on with my hands and the bitch kept fucking ignoring it and worrying about dumb shit.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Some but not all I have told my doctor to fuck off and went to a new one. I have major issues going on and one of them effects my hands both from pain and shaking so bad even holding a mouse has the pointer all over the damn screen. 1st thing the new doctor noticed.... the shaking.... which had been ignored by my other doctor. He has referred me to a neurologist. I have been trying to get through to my other doctor for a damn year to help me figure out whats going on with my hands and the bitch kept fucking ignoring it and worrying about dumb shit.
Hope everything works out for you, man.
Take care.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
what are the incests of this game to justify its tag?
After playing I would say: The farewell he got before leaving to college was his wife's sister Dawn, i.e. his sister in law. He creampied her virgin pussy. Now 16 or 18 years later he still thinks Willow, Dawn's daughter is his niece. But I would guess she is his daughter, concieved when his sister-in-law rode him in the strip club.