VN Ren'Py Onhold Nobody Knows [Prologue/Demo] [SeveredRealms]

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nobody Knows [Prologue/Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 230mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Nobody Knows [Prologue/Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 230mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks for the port

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
what are the incests of this game to justify its tag?
"Nobody Knows" My guess is that's a spoiler at this point, so you'll just have to wait and see. First impulse thought without even playing it yet is the secretary is a sister he never knew he had or something, but MC's unaware of that fact at the moment (and only finds out after knocking her up and she's 6 months along in the final chapter or close to it, that would be a hilarious middle finger to Patreon, kinda like Shortcake turning out to be MC's other half-sister in Sunshine Love, with only readers being aware of that fact at first).

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
After playing I would say: The farewell he got before leaving to college was his wife's sister Dawn, i.e. his sister in law. He creampied her virgin pussy. Now 16 or 18 years later he still thinks Willow, Dawn's daughter is his niece. But I would guess she is his daughter, concieved when his sister-in-law rode him in the strip club.
So in-laws count as incest now? Or does he creampie his niece or daughter too?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
"Nobody Knows" My guess is that's a spoiler at this point, so you'll just have to wait and see. First impulse thought without even playing it yet is the secretary is a sister he never knew he had or something, but MC's unaware of that fact at the moment (and only finds out after knocking her up and she's 6 months along in the final chapter or close to it, that would be a hilarious middle finger to Patreon, kinda like Shortcake turning out to be MC's other half-sister in Sunshine Love, with only readers being aware of that fact at first).
Well there are surprises coming but Jennifer is not related to him. As for who is pregnant first.... nobody knows..... but it will eventually happen to someone

Reactions: NakedSingularity

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Really like the fact that the MC is an actual adult male (not an "18" yr old with a 2' dick) which is rare for some reason. Should be interesting to see where it goes.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Some but not all I have told my doctor to fuck off and went to a new one. I have major issues going on and one of them effects my hands both from pain and shaking so bad even holding a mouse has the pointer all over the damn screen. 1st thing the new doctor noticed.... the shaking.... which had been ignored by my other doctor. He has referred me to a neurologist. I have been trying to get through to my other doctor for a damn year to help me figure out whats going on with my hands and the bitch kept fucking ignoring it and worrying about dumb shit.
Hope you get to feeling better.

If you do continue work on these games I have some humble requests/suggestions.

You listed this:
Potential Tags
Pregnancy, Lactation, Group sex, Spanking, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Bdsm [Light stuff], Exhibitionism, Teasing, Titfuck, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Groping, Handjob, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Big Ass & Big Tits[Mainly for the milfs]
I'm a fan of most of them. If we can have choices regarding some of these, like anal, the girl-on-girl, etc. That would be grand. And maybe even some even more cosmetic stuff like "prefers blondes" instead of redheads.

Not that I have anything against redheads. I like 'em as much as blondes. But just some ideas to give the player more ownership over the MC.

Same request with the other game.

But of course your health comes first before games. And also it's your game so I'm not trying to tell you what to do. Just some feedback if you're interested.

I also would request a "delete save" button. Looks like you already have the text box opacity and save naming stuff implemented - good stuff.

I'd also be happy to volunteer my services to proofread to catch spelling errors and some grammar. Not that grammar is as much an issue for this format as, say, writing a formal essay.

Also, if we're going to plug in relationship tags, like with your other game, I suggest auto-capitalization for the labels. Like if we plug in "mommy" it will auto-capitalize to "Mommy" if the word starts the sentence.

I like the story ideas so far and look forward to more of your games, should your health allow.

Cheers!

Jul 4, 2018
Very solid for the demo/prologue. They're usually short but this was an easy 40-50 minutes on auto. A certain lady has some explaining to do later which will be probably be part of the "drama". Looking forward to more of this

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
After playing I would say: The farewell he got before leaving to college was his wife's sister Dawn, i.e. his sister in law. He creampied her virgin pussy. Now 16 or 18 years later he still thinks Willow, Dawn's daughter is his niece. But I would guess she is his daughter, concieved when his sister-in-law rode him in the strip club.
thanks for clearing that up. i seem to have missed the Dawn to MC relationship. :geek:
However i think you might have missed something.... his wife and 'Daughters' disappeared around oh i don't know,... 18 years ago. much like another game where 3 beautiful young girls show up at the door cause , you know their Mommy died. gotta be fair. if the Daddy is Alive ...well .. somebody's gotta pay :cautious: :rolleyes:
:unsure:....at least that's what happens in MY Mind....:cool:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
and i think Jennifer needs some attention. a few scenes her face looked ...off. she seems to have some Asian/Oriental features and from angle shots her nose and mouth seem to Pinch to a point. kinda like when ya screw up the skeleton when modding Skyrim, umm but, not badly
Overall i think you are safe to push forward on this project. a little graphic polish and another banger on the net. Ilike your work. (y)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks everyone for the kind comments so far. This last year has been a fucking nightmare and they are still looking for the reason(s) my health took a royal shit. Yes they have found some stuff I wont talk to much about it here but do mention stuff on my discord. Again though thank you all for the kind words and criticism so far. The game is still raw and still will need tweaking here and there.
thanks for clearing that up. i seem to have missed the Dawn to MC relationship. :geek:
sakuyas has figured it out Dawn has not kept it a secret from Willow but has kept it from the Mc for (reasons) she will be explaining in the next release because the mc is going to be questioning something in his mind after he walks in the door the 1st night back. As for the missing girls your kinda sorta right in some ways. The wife and girls disappeared when the youngest was a couple months old. I know not fully explained yet making the youngest just 18 when the story starts and Willow just under 17. No I am not going to hide their ages because in the world they live in 16 is the legal age of consent and the game is based on a real place where that IS the law in place. Also VN..reader......Mommy ISN"T dead..

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Will be coming later. This is just to introduce you all to the game. More girls and the 1st full sex scene with animation's will be in the next release.
I'm not trying to push you to do anything in particular with your game, but the question and answer reminded me of something. I keep thinking it would be a good idea to make animations optional. A majority of the time, they are actually less appealing than some good stills would be. I have no idea how easy that would be to implement, though.