Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
none of the girls so rest assured. i am not like another dev we know that pulled that shit....
I wonder who you could be talking about *whistling~~~~~~~~~~*
Regardless, I'm gonna Act ;) surprised because I've learned my... Lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Visually, it looks good. Storywise, it sounds great and like something I'm definitely into, especially the setting itself. Tags also look on point too, including the planned ones. I'm definitely going to try this out. That name, Severed Realms, is dope too.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Definitely gonna give this one a shot. Looks really, really promising: while I don't exactly enjoy being brought to tears, a story that can do so has my attention. Mostly, I think, because making your characters "real" enough that your readers will identify strongly with them, and actually shed a tear for them, is one of the marks of truly excellent writing. Any mook can make readers horny; make me actually *feel* and you have a loyal reader. So here's hoping this reads as good as it looks, cause it looks like something I really wanna get into. Best of luck, SeveredRealms. I look forward to trying your game :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have seen a few comments here as well as on my discord. I am working on clarifying the relations and nick names a little more for the next release. the problem with making changes in the early sections of the game means broken saves and I hate doing that to people but it does need few tweaks sadly. thankfully once its done you can always skip through to the next part :p

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes