Mod Request and My mod list

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
My last post ....(maybe)
It's quite a long time since I haven't been updating or creating some mods. So sorry you guys for all the waiting. I regret to announce that I won't be available to update mod anymore.

Let's talk a little bit about myself 1st. I'm currently 23 years old and after graduating in February this year, I have been offered to work as a microbiological lab technician and inspector in a well-known laboratory in the world. I have to say it's such a huge honour and opportunity to work in this co-operation. That's a reason why I could update the mod at the weekend for dedicating myself in lab. Things get complicated in this month. The positive side is I've got the promotion, which means that I don't have any spare time for coding mod. I have to admit that coding is just my favourite thing, not my career. I love my job and I would love to achieve more success in this profession. Therefore, I think it's best for all of us that I will leave all my mods for the professional ones. I only know some tricks to do some mods so my mods are mostly a big piece of dog shit but at least I'm really proud of it. So hopefully someone can take care of all my mods.

So lastly, thank you...all of you for supporting me, and giving me some comments so I can improve myself. I really love you guys. Hope that I can have a chance to come back in the future. My Patreon page will be stopped charging from next month. Last word, LaikDink out!!!

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
My last post ....(maybe)
It's quite a long time since I haven't been updating or creating some mods. So sorry you guys for all the waiting. I regret to announce that I won't be available to update mod anymore.

Let's talk a little bit about myself 1st. I'm currently 23 years old and after graduating in February this year, I have been offered to work as a microbiological lab technician and inspector in a well-known laboratory in the world. I have to say it's such a huge honour and opportunity to work in this co-operation. That's a reason why I could update the mod at the weekend for dedicating myself in lab. Things get complicated in this month. The positive side is I've got the promotion, which means that I don't have any spare time for coding mod. I have to admit that coding is just my favourite thing, not my career. I love my job and I would love to achieve more success in this profession. Therefore, I think it's best for all of us that I will leave all my mods for the professional ones. I only know some tricks to do some mods so my mods are mostly a big piece of dog shit but at least I'm really proud of it. So hopefully someone can take care of all my mods.

So lastly, thank you...all of you for supporting me, and giving me some comments so I can improve myself. I really love you guys. Hope that I can have a chance to come back in the future. My Patreon page will be stopped charging from next month. Last word, LaikDink out!!!
It's good to hear from you, thank you for all the time and effort you put into providing us with your great mods and I wish you good luck in your career.