3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_emp.jpg

Overview:
What kind of human being are you?
In the not so distant future, the World Council governs the planet, comprising of the richest countries on Earth. They start passing many new controversial policies including the highly contentious “Hwalchag Act”. Every year, 2 citizens from every country in the world are picked at random and taken away to the infamous, aptly nicknamed Violation Nation for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Wet Avocado Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -

Patches:
(Official)

Extras:
Walkthrough *
(* Unofficial files. Developer is not responsible for any problems arising from usage of such mods.)

Background_w_logo.png day000 Conference meeting 1-gp-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg day000 control 1-gp-standard-scale-2_00x-min.jpg day000 family 3-gp-standard-scale-2_00x-min.jpg ep02 bg kitchenscene 4-gp-standard-scale-2_00x-min.jpg ep02 night 2-gp-standard-scale-2_00x-min.png Screenshot 2023-12-15 223106.jpg Screenshot 2024-01-05 103652.jpg Screenshot 2024-02-23 232243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
The premise is interesting, and the fact that the daughter almost certainly is in there with the MC sets up for quite a story.
I can't help but fear that it'll be one of the games where one of the paths get a whole lot more content than the other, but I'm more than willing to be positively surprised.
So far an interesting start.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if you can write it so that you are the one with the upper hand,a character cool levelheaded charismatic....a real man...a fighter no looser,a good guy who knows how to be bad if needed...saving the damesl in disstress building his harem cause the girls know him their savior...coming back into a new big family with financial resources...then you have a hammer vn...but mostley it will get corrupted from all sides and wishes , from paying audiences , voices from the background,do more rape more humilation darker darker....hmmm lets wait and watch from the sideline, which way will it go from the start !? wish you the best of luck and success for your vn ,cause i like where it "could" go....(y):cool:

Apr 29, 2021
Is Android already patched? Because that's a really fiddly process without your own PC to insert the files.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
I'll keep an eye on this, the premise is really good. If you want a quick comparison to have an idea how this project is: I'm getting "hot sand of antartica", "with eyes closed" kinda vibes. Now, the game is not on that level yet (especially from a tech pov) but it's indeed promising and I'm pretty sure the dev will become better with DAZ and animations as time passes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wet Avocado Games

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Very early days so little here atm, but it is a great title, and I hope it delivers on the promise of darker content.

The husband repeatedly called the wife by her default, not chosen, name... though I'm not sure what the point of the family is unless they've also been chosen and appear.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Not bad, kinda short though (more like a demo, 322 renders). Was gonna sub, but click on the in-game SS link and it takes you to Burst-Out Games (I guess Wet Avacado is just an alias, which kinda explains why the menu and layout of it looked so familiar), a dev I unsubbed from last year because they keep starting AVNs and never finishing any of them (subbed for Powers That Be, but after that they added Diary Of Jumper (probably abandoned, not on the usual AVN sites or their platform pages anymore), The Button, Alt Ctrl Delete, No Place Like Home, this one, and I don't know what else). It's just 3 people, and they all seem to either have ADHD or are just tossing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. Ever think that almost no one is subbing because there's too many AVNs on your plate already? 5 AVNs = might get an small update once a year now or tiny update 2x a year if someone has a particular favorite.

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Is Android already patched? Because that's a really fiddly process without your own PC to insert the files.
Just another reason that only 10% of AVN readers fuck with Android (that hardly ever gets prepatched, that would get them banned, otherwise a decensor patch wouldn't be needed to begin with), the rest just stick to Candy Crush if they can't afford a PC and they get to keep their sanity.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes