3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
blowjob and deepthroat are available.
Hmm. I am on day 20 and have a corruption level of 81, 920+ credits. Have yet to see any oral.
And frankly, playing for 1½ hours to watch that ... not worth it. I don't give a fuck if the developer uses metahuman with nice face expressions, not worth it.

Reactions: VulgarXrated

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Hello! 200 units to unlock the last stall from 'i' menu. After you have unlocked that you can visit that last stall to check if there's any customers. If it's empty serve couple of drinks and come back to see if there's someone. You need at least 20 corruption to give a handjob. 150 corruption points to the last event at this stage of development.
Groping events are on chance 50/50 with 3 random scenes.
It's a bit of a grind a this point but as the game progresses there's going to be more things to unlock and to do.

JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
why waste time on a drinking serving when it not even working
- Vaginal Sex animations
- No Anal Sex animations
description is misleading

Last edited:

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
The grind is insane honestly. Not enough ways to increase corruption.

Also, there's no way that fat dude would have gotten rid of a droid blowing him when he woke up lol. Completely unrealistic

Reactions: frank398

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Hello! 200 units to unlock the last stall from 'i' menu. After you have unlocked that you can visit that last stall to check if there's any customers. If it's empty serve couple of drinks and come back to see if there's someone. You need at least 20 corruption to give a handjob. 150 corruption points to the last event at this stage of development.
Groping events are on chance 50/50 with 3 random scenes.
It's a bit of a grind a this point but as the game progresses there's going to be more things to unlock and to do.
You should honestly tone down the girnd

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
I really liked the horror-esk feeling during chapter 1
had some issues with bouncing polygons, though save and load and it was fixed.
going from chapter 1 to chapter 2, caused a bug where it said take out the trash, so I was stuck in the apartment.

chapter 2 seems pretty ok, would have liked some better info on how the bar worked though. like: "press x to drop tray", "press I to bring up upgrades"
The drinks system is a bit tedious. you click glass, then bottle, then tray.
Its a fun little interaction with the environment, but if you have to do it more then 10 times, it becomes a chore.

All in all, I would say a great start.

Reactions: CherryWhy

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It would help if the work in the booth also generated corruption points.
I haven't had an assault during work for 3 days in a row now, but on the other hand I don't want to experience the same animations all the time. A dilemma.
It is also somewhat illogical that MC gets C points for involuntary actions, but none for voluntary sexual performance, although it is precisely these that most clearly illustrate her change.

KuszHusz

May 20, 2018
If 2.8Gb is "early test", what will the completed version be? 100Gb? LOL

Sensitivity to light needs work: Most scenes were too dark to clearly see details. When facing light sources, almost all details were washed out.

On a very fast gaming laptop w/16Gb RTX 3080 and 1080p@300Hz display, got 30-45 FPS. Many other games get 120-150FPS on the same system.
My brother in Christ, there is no such thing as gaming laptop, and laptop GPU is not the same as pc GPU.

• Angry
Reactions: InTheWoods

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Not worth the grind so far. For chapter 2 use Cheat Engine, search for 4 byte value for corruption and credits, and watch the three scenes for handjob, blowjob (buggy -> has to be finished manually) and deepthroat!

I wish there was more content in chapter 1. The whole scene is very good made and not really used.

al3xiis

Oct 2, 2022
Not worth the grind so far. For chapter 2 use Cheat Engine, search for 4 byte value for corruption and credits, and watch the three scenes for handjob, blowjob (buggy -> has to be finished manually) and deepthroat!

I wish there was more content in chapter 1. The whole scene is very good made and not really used.
idk how u use cheat engine but me when i type the number for corruption and when i increase it for next scan, i cant find it

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
150 corruption to see a BJ scene!?!?!? The grind is real!
Also: If I start from chapter 1 and proceed to give Josh a BJ after the auction I cannot interact with Dan. That means I lose all the corruption gained with Josh and need to start over from chapter 2. Scenes with Josh are random and since you can get shut down on day 3 it's guaranteed that you will miss a lot of them unless you grind and grind and grind... to no avail because of the bug I mentioned above.

Sep 13, 2017
Game genre: Do boring chores for 30 minutes for a "reward"

This is what I assume people who play mmorpgs a lot, who have been trained like a puppy, imagine a video game to be.
Im sorry, if your game is boring, why would I play to begin with. And the ratings are 4/5, unbelievable.

Saw bobs and vagene , best gaem evur 11/10

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I gave Josh a handjob in the restroom - and then took him to his room. The door is closed. "E" does not work - so you can only give him a BJ - because nothing else is possible.
He then wakes up - and the conversation options all 3 have the same result.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes