Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
What (in your opinion) are the hottest, lamest, and most non-consensual way to lose cleome's virginity?
Hottest: I guess I will go with the trio you have with the other girl.

Lamest: Like Lexist said, with theh MC

Non con: Definitely with the drunk man near the cafe.

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
Overall good game but cg is a bit repetitive in scenes where you expect something new

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
It's nice for a challenge run when it proves to take a bit more time to do and if the reward is worth it.
Sorry for Necroreplying, but exactly this. It's the reason why I love Kegani Laboratory games, with all its flaws (I don't count the art style as part of its flaws, because the rough, and generic moeblob art style tickles my heart strings for some reason.)

It's the challenge of having overcome the mechanics intended for general "normal" play that really scratches some itch in my monkey brain, or maybe it's the lizard part? Idek.

Of course, I wouldn't spend more than 2 hours of my life playing a game where the only reward is one static H-scene at the end. Although I'm a degenerate, I do have my standards.

Majaninja63

Jun 27, 2021
Hello, I am new, so please tell me if it's wrong of me to ask, but does someone have other game in the same game style. I enjoyed the fact that the gameplay was simple and quick.

Reactions: ewwman79

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Hello, I am new, so please tell me if it's wrong of me to ask, but does someone have other game in the same game style. I enjoyed the fact that the gameplay was simple and quick.
From the same creator, try NTR Knight. Has better animations, but the gameplay is a little more hard, since you have to farm a little. But it is worth it

Reactions: Majaninja63
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes