5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
I remember he did a poll awhile back about that and everyone voted for more granny’s but I think that was because of their bodies because he was drawing the old women WAY thicker and curvier than their daughters or nieces etc.
They are thicker but that doesn't mean that's better. To me they look a little bit disgusting their asses way too big almost deformed. Idk. I love young girls never liked older than me girls. I like the slow corruption and mind fuck of young girls with no experience that slowly turn into sluts

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
I wish his work was more affordable so I could support on a consistent basis because the $10 tier is pretty much a waste of money, all you get are sneak peaks and access to comics that are already leaked all over the internet. Like you can't even access his discord unless you're paying him something smh

Reactions: matilde69x

KirkB

Jan 16, 2018
I appreciate everything that has been shared so far, but I am wondering if anyone can share all the new pics from Purple Vacstions?

• Love
Reactions: JorbaDark
Sep 27, 2021
D'dash has been so far one of my strongest collaborators during the last years, "The alpha male of the house", "Lynch family sins" among other comics have been conceived by him and now this jewel "Relocated" is coming soon #moiarte3d #Ddash IMG-20211122-WA0029.jpg

Sep 27, 2021
I got these images from moiarte3d's Twitter. It only changed because I posted a part in Spanish and another in English. The images are the same. I'm camera girl on instagram. I'm from São Luiz but I know what technology is, otherwise I wasn't even posting here. Lots of complaints for little collaborators.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote