5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
galera could make a link with all of Moiarte's updated works. Since that November 2017 is incomplete. A horn in Africa 4 is incomplete, Errors of the past. Someone knows the title of all the moiarte works to put the name and make the list of what has complete what is incomplete and what works that have been released and we do not have access?

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
All the stuff I either haven't found elsewhere or that had some things missing (english):

Great work mate. I have a question. How do you get there comics in mega? Is it the link that the author provides or do you surf the web and download and subsequently upload to mega to be shared?

Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "kabob83, postagem: 1837911, membro: 358177"]
Todas as coisas que eu não encontrei em outro lugar ou que tinham algumas coisas faltando (inglês):

[CITAR]
É possível que você não disponibilize este marcial em espanhol?

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
All the stuff I either haven't found elsewhere or that had some things missing (english):

Fantastic work man!
I don't know which way i could say thanks to you, but you have my total gratitude.
I noticed you forgot preacher's wife 7: if you could post, it would be perfect. Obviously, only if you can. Txx

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Galera será que tem como alguém do grupo fazer um link com todo o material ja publicado atualizado ? Preferência 1 em Espanhol ou em inglês.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@DarkStutzel I know it's been a while since we've seen this thread but you should go back and edit your posts to add English Translations. One of our rules is to also type in English if you type in a different language.

Also, reminder. We are not supposed to ask for links in the comics threads since some people watch threads and get an alert thinking a link or update was posted only to find out it's someone asking for links. We have a comic requests forum for that reason so if you have requests, use the comic requests forum.

As long as a comic has an English version, any other language can be posted with it. To clarify this, in order to post in spanish or portuguese, there must be an English version of the same comic available here. The reason is so that we can understand the contents of the comics.
Now, there is another option. You can open a thread for "Portuguese translations of XXX Comics" in the Translation forum.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote