5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

silent432

Sep 8, 2019
not hear to judge anyone because we are from different situations and I don't know the next man's living situation, but please help me understand... If you love the work so much then why not support it? And then to take someone else's work that you paid for and share it for free? What's the point really?

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
not hear to judge anyone because we are from different situations and I don't know the next man's living situation, but please help me understand... If you love the work so much then why not support it? And then to take someone else's work that you paid for and share it for free? What's the point really?
1 ° Because Moiarte blocked most here and former member, at least once paid to have the material.
2 ° I am poor, I live in Brazil the dollar here and 5 x the value of my currency.
3 ° nobody here makes money on top, or charges to post "staff and member and supportive and shares here with the most deprived people. The truth is so much that Take 2, came out on the internet on adult pages and not here 1 left.

silent432

Sep 8, 2019
1 ° Because Moiarte blocked most here and former member, at least once paid to have the material.
2 ° I am poor, I live in Brazil the dollar here and 5 x the value of my currency.
3 ° nobody here makes money on top, or charges to post "staff and member and supportive and shares here with the most deprived people. The truth is so much that Take 2, came out on the internet on adult pages and not here 1 left.
I understand that lack of money may be for some but I'm sure the majority of the lurkers in this thread can afford $10 easily.

And then joining and then immediately sharing as soon as the man post new content? I'm sure you work hard for the things you have right? So what if you come home and I'm just chilling in your home eating food out your refrigerator and then telling you I'm going to take some extra and share it with everybody else... I'm sure that would make you upset correct?

But ultimately you guys will continue to share another man's work, but I'm said what I said because I'm a fan of Moiarte's work the same as everyone else in this thread... So obviously you guys have a passion for the man's work but not being able to afford is one thing, but to share his work deliberately against his wishes... It's almost the attitude in here is "Fuck what Moiarte talking about, What can he do?" and you guys share the work anyway even though he made it affordable for most. But I guess that's just how people are... Don't want to support independent artist (as they are trying to grow their brand) and try and get things for free but everything else in life you have no problem paying for.

Reactions: 3DC

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I understand that lack of money may be for some but I'm sure the majority of the lurkers in this thread can afford $10 easily.

And then joining and then immediately sharing as soon as the man post new content? I'm sure you work hard for the things you have right? So what if you come home and I'm just chilling in your home eating food out your refrigerator and then telling you I'm going to take some extra and share it with everybody else... I'm sure that would make you upset correct?

But ultimately you guys will continue to share another man's work, but I'm said what I said because I'm a fan of Moiarte's work the same as everyone else in this thread... So obviously you guys have a passion for the man's work but not being able to afford is one thing, but to share his work deliberately against his wishes... It's almost the attitude in here is "Fuck what Moiarte talking about, What can he do?" and you guys share the work anyway even though he made it affordable for most. But I guess that's just how people are... Don't want to support independent artist (as they are trying to grow their brand) and try and get things for free but everything else in life you have no problem paying for.
Brother here the forum and from former members with financial difficulties. Here we do not share to get a $$ on top, this is very clear. Many times we take something from the net and bring it here (swiss wife 2 with 8 pages for example). How many days Moses shared (Extra Charity 2). Nothing on the internet ... The public is different, and Moiarte is a bit grudging, does not let people comment on anything, blocks everything. So we can not donate with anything and not see on social networks, have to see on the social network of A friend then pass it to mine.

no one is poor for want, today and sunday i'm working not to starve, to keep the minimum. I enter the Internet through free Wi-Fi, if not without internet. You think I would not like to have money to pay any amount to see the material I like.

An alternative might be to close the group and members under 1 year old, not see the forum links. However different public reinforcement.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
It's very unfair for her to say these things, because I'm poor and I don't have ten dollars, they talk in a way that makes me understand that I get 10,000 tolares a day.

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
Guys, we all know where the problem began here, the problem that caused Moiarte3D comics to stop posting here and at other website that I myself used to post the latest comics on. These are the only two websites that I would use to post the latest comics released, right after I posted these comics they would start appearing on other websites all over the internet, that caused Moises (Moiarte) to start looking into it and figured out who was posting the new comics and blocked them from getting any more of his comics. The comics were not free for me because I had been a member of his website for a long time then, after a few months I became a member of his patreon which was more affordable. and 3 months into being a member he blocked me from his website and his patreon site, he even returned a payment I had made to his patreon site to me.
I enjoyed sharing the comics with all of you when I could, but some of you wanted to get credit for that by getting the comics that I had posted here and posting them on other websites... That is what pissed Moiarte off and in return we all can`t
enjoy new releases because no one else seems to leak any of the new comics, I am sorry for all of you who are having a hardship in your Country but I don`t think every body here is not able to afford $10.00 US dollars.
I understand that some members here are having or are going through hard times in your country and really can`t afford to become members, please don`t
be offended by this, I honestly hope the situation in your country gets better , soon!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnweak

silent432

Sep 8, 2019
I clearly said if you can't afford it is one side to the story, but after moiarte comes on these threads and expresses his concern and then people share the work still is what I don't understand. So the point I was making was even though when you could afford to be a member you were still sharing and if you were a member as of today you would probably still share. And I think if a person makes the work affordable then why not encourage others to join instead of sharing?

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
On another website that I usually would post comics, I warned members of comics being leaked to multiple websites right after I posted them, I said that if that did not stop something like this was bound to happen I would have many members requesting updates
So I would release some and same thing would happen, They would leak and a few days later I found myself locked out from my paid account on Moiartes patreon, people who were doing that know who they are and they would probably do it again.
wether it was for money or not they know only themselves, since then I have not seen new releases only the same old ones revolving around. only free samples of the new releases to come.
What I shared was not free, want to make that very clear, I had been a member for a long time so I consider that what I posted was well paid for.

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
silent432

Sep 7, 201930
51 minutes ago
I clearly said if you can't afford it is one side to the story, but after moiarte comes on these threads and expresses his concern and then people share the work still is what I don't understand. So the point I was making was even though when you could afford to be a member you were still sharing and if you were a member as of today you would probably still share. And I think if a person makes the work affordable then why not encourage others to join instead of sharing?

Silent432 what are your contributions here?
or are you a member of Moiartes staff ?
as you said yourself, help me understand your comments here,
a shiny brand new member and are already judging people here
it seems as if you just joined to do just that, Judge.

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
silent432

Sep 7, 201930
Today at 6:29 PM

Silent432 I have a feeling that you have access to new releases of moiartes comics. Why don`t you share and help many of
the members here who can`t afford a membership to Moiartes comics instead of judging people left and right, as of me I just created a new account and already have access to this comics, but I will not share them any more or who knows maybe if no one posts new posts here maybe I will change my mind and keep posting. some time in the near future who knows right now
I will enjoy them my self. On the other website I used to post most of the time I would encourage members to join the patreon of moiarte long before he blocked, me no one listened, I say that because no one else posted, or maybe it`s just that
times are really hard for every one right now. Which is why I encourage you to share to ease the hard times of all of these people who sometimes don`t have enough to put food on the table for their loved ones. Share don`t Judge people

silent432

Sep 8, 2019
I think you are missing the point. Just b/c you were a member and paid for the work, doesn't give you the right to let others have it for free. If that was the case then I'm sure you would still be a member but it wasn't so that's why I'm sure you were banned?

Its just i have been a member of the site for years and ultimately I know what I believe won't matter but your guys reasons for sharing are delusional.

I'm not judging anyone as I look at the content as well. Like I said before, I'm sure you guys love the work as much as I do so how do you expect the site to grow if you take money away from the artist if instead of potential members joining you provide the content for free?

silent432

Sep 8, 2019
silent432

Sep 7, 201930
Today at 6:29 PM

Silent432 I have a feeling that you have access to new releases of moiartes comics. Why don`t you share and help many of
the members here who can`t afford a membership to Moiartes comics instead of judging people left and right, as of me I just created a new account and already have access to this comics, but I will not share them any more or who knows maybe if no one posts new posts here maybe I will change my mind and keep posting. some time in the near future who knows right now
I will enjoy them my self. On the other website I used to post most of the time I would encourage members to join the patreon of moiarte long before he blocked, me no one listened, I say that because no one else posted, or maybe it`s just that
times are really hard for every one right now. Which is why I encourage you to share to ease the hard times of all of these people who sometimes don`t have enough to put food on the table for their loved ones. Share don`t Judge people
Sharing doesn't help. I think there are very few who can't afford. I honestly believe the majority who download only want to get the content for free so they can share the work on other sites. Honestly what would be the point of that as only the owner of the sites profit by 1. Not having to pay for the work. & 2. Having the pleasure of someone else posting the work to their site for them. Do you truly believe the owners of these sites created them b/c they feel some might not be able to afford the work or maybe they make a nice profit off of all the traffic that comes through.

I personally don't understand it as I feel most people can afford the site no problem but would just rather lurk until someone gives them the content for free.

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
As I stated many times before ,I began sharing the content without thinking of the effect it had on the owner. But as I started noticing that most of the content I posted started appearing right away on many different sites throughout the internet I started warning the members of what was going on but as you say that will not stop, I had a very good experience with Moises he was very kind and courteous with me when he started noticing I had quite some time of being a member on his website and that`s
when I started thinking of the consequences of me posting all this material of his, I started feeling bad that`s when I warned members that I was going to stop posting, maybe you even know which site that is where I was posting most of the content.
because I don`t see your point of defending if you are not under Moiartes payroll.
I am literally new at this Moiarte`s work is what drew me to this posting,forums,stuff, I recently just learned how to download ,upload and posting. Do I have the means of being a member of his website? yes and I thank god for that and my hard work
for having enough to put food on the table for my family. I honestly think I have the right of posting some of the content that I for months have been paying for.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Sharing doesn't help. I think there are very few who can't afford. I honestly believe the majority who download only want to get the content for free so they can share the work on other sites. Honestly what would be the point of that as only the owner of the sites profit by 1. Not having to pay for the work. & 2. Having the pleasure of someone else posting the work to their site for them. Do you truly believe the owners of these sites created them b/c they feel some might not be able to afford the work or maybe they make a nice profit off of all the traffic that comes through.

I personally don't understand it as I feel most people can afford the site no problem but would just rather lurk until someone gives them the content for free.
I will be honest. Moses takes things to heart a lot. I always talked to him from the time that the site had Blog. I talked to him if he didn't want to put the stories in Portuguese too I would make the translation useful in something. But he is nothing.
When I was a member I talked a lot in the forum, I always tried to be useful, I even proposed to help you within my conditions, either with translation or with ideas to continue some work.

When I speak the public and different: Consequence 3, I put almost complete here and did not appear on other sites, had 23 downloads.

Reactions: silent432

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
I had no benefit on sharing the comics what so ever, and that has never been my intention either like either am I being delusional I don`t know why are you so butt hurt for people sharing comics, if you have no relation with the comics owner then
why become a member here to just be hating on people, just let it go!! and FYI I am a member again on Moiarte3D one thing only ,I will not post again
I too got principles and beliefs that peoples rights should be respected,I just don`t go around judging people.

Last edited:

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Eu respeito a decisão dos outros, agora é complicado acusar o fórum. Vol5 africano, Consequence vol3, King matou "edição especial com + 2 páginas", caridade extra vol2, todas inéditas e nenhuma no intervalo. Como o moiarte reclamou das atualizações recentes de material, ainda existem algumas antigas em inglês em outras páginas. Podemos trocar esse material antigo em espanhol (erros passados, tio carlos vol2)?
Eu em particular compartilhei aqui no fórum porque as pessoas não compartilham. O maior número de download foi vol3, que foi 23 vezes.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Well guys I'll see if I get the comics that I have to close the comics I like. A Horn in Africa vol6, Extra Charity vol3, and the last leaves of the Pastor's wife and I will stop following Moiarte's comics, since I have no money. And there is the fact that Moiarte and fire extra charity vol1, he himself who posted free, then the public is at ease and he later charges.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote