5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 19, 2022
For newcomers who do not know... Nobody is going to SHARE anything... Anyone who shares something Moiarte bans him from the patreon and does not give to spend money just to make happy a few... It doesn't make sense... I did it at the time but because I translated (spanish)
View attachment 2339437

PS: Moiarte always looks at the forum.
Ok so sorry I asked but can you show me the full Comic English version of black takeover Asia?

• Angry
Reactions: Carlos RAW

Zeryah

Jan 25, 2023
Hey guys,

Can y'all say me what I will get concretely by taking the VIP tier ?
Will I have access to all precedent comics ??

At present, is Moiarte really active ?

It is worth to subscribe now or should I wait a while to get as many comics as possible ???

Thanks in advance !

Reactions: bobby brexit

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Im thinking about make a subscription on the Moiarte page for my only pleasure, do you know if it worth for the VIP content??

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Guys subscribing moiarte is definitely worth it. That said if you can afford monthly 40$ or so every month then definitely go for it. He is very active, and replies to every subscriber. Regularly updates, takes subscriber suggestions, has more comics than any other artist, does not prejudice with only his ideas, keeps on improving his art.

I myself want to subscribe him permanently, but cannot afford yet.
And I wish he makes a particular only anal series.

And please don't share his work. He really deserves the money.
He is really an amazing artist.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Guys subscribing moiarte is definitely worth it. That said if you can afford monthly 40$ or so every month then definitely go for it. He is very active, and replies to every subscriber. Regularly updates, takes subscriber suggestions, has more comics than any other artist, does not prejudice with only his ideas, keeps on improving his art.

I myself want to subscribe him permanently, but cannot afford yet.
And I wish he makes a particular only anal series.

And please don't share his work. He really deserves the money.
He is really an amazing artist.
Im thinking in subscribe for a few time to see his works and try to save them for myself and then cut the subscription for a few time and then repeat

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote