5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Which one is this from?
That is a preview of an upcoming comic "The Millers IV" as a crossover with the series Blacktakeover. Unfortunately its impossible to get the comics because Moiarte has the most strict anti piracy system in the world. You need to become Patreon of his and its a very steep price.

Alternatively, you can make this your reality if you keep playing A Wife's Phone game :giggle:

Reactions: CuriousWonder

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
That is a preview of an upcoming comic "The Millers IV" as a crossover with the series Blacktakeover. Unfortunately its impossible to get the comics because Moiarte has the most strict anti piracy system in the world. You need to become Patreon of his and its a very steep price.

Alternatively, you can make this your reality if you keep playing A Wife's Phone game :giggle:
That is not a crossover from black takeover, millers is chronicles of black takeover

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone have these chapters available I've been trying to read them since first hearing about them
The Millers, black takeover Chronicles, the holy grail of comics. Been waiting for them for 6 months now. Only have the Millers part 1. Parts 2 and 3 been long ago completed and unavailable in the pirate world. Moiarte already working on Millers 4 and previews look spectacular. How come we can pirate multibillionaire industries protected by a battery of lawyers, and yet cant get a single comic from a modest individual? Unless... he has a private island and is planning to take over the world... a black take over.

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022
The Millers, black takeover Chronicles, the holy grail of comics. Been waiting for them for 6 months now. Only have the Millers part 1. Parts 2 and 3 been long ago completed and unavailable in the pirate world. Moiarte already working on Millers 4 and previews look spectacular. How come we can pirate multibillionaire industries protected by a battery of lawyers, and yet cant get a single comic from a modest individual? Unless... he has a private island and is planning to take over the world... a black take over.
True. I've searched the depths of hell for Millers 2 and 3 and couldn't find it. I would have an easier time finding the fountain of youth.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote