5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Bro do you have purple vacation 3and4?

the author only released purple vocation up to 3 and it's finished and you can find it on the internet, it's also the most expensive plan that I don't have access to, but I don't know if the author will release more because he only released it up to 3 and it's already available complete internet like the link I just gave, maybe the quality of the text isn't as good if you find it out there ;/ that's the only difference

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

shajshab

Feb 14, 2022
the author only released purple vocation up to 3 and it's finished and you can find it on the internet, it's also the most expensive plan that I don't have access to, but I don't know if the author will release more because he only released it up to 3 and it's already available complete internet like the link I just gave, maybe the quality of the text isn't as good if you find it out there ;/ that's the only difference

sorry for my bad english

Thanks bro you are hero

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
I was a little surprised at the end of The Millers 5 because I thought the story could end there after the pregnancies but on the last page it says to be continued, so there will be 6 I'm just wondering if it will be with them or other characters

agoist69

Dec 13, 2020
I was a little surprised at the end of The Millers 5 because I thought the story could end there after the pregnancies but on the last page it says to be continued, so there will be 6 I'm just wondering if it will be with them or other characters
You have the comics "black-takeover the bnwo resort" (black-takeover-vol-6-4-2 and black-takeover-vol-6-5-2 )? I've only seen it on the Internet in Spanish, but I haven't found it in English.

Reactions: makarovs
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote