5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peter4554

Apr 18, 2020
I have seen many authors who probably do much more detailed and neat work than moiarte, they charge even more but still after a while they share their work for free in order to attract more subscribers or if their work is leaked they do not ban the person who did it, the On the contrary, sometimes when their work is filtered, they may be better known and thus have a larger audience.

Not being able to download the material, which seems excessive to me since all the other authors allow it to be done. Moiarte is a great author but his treatment seems excessive to me, as well as the high cost of his membership. I used to pay for her, because I think her work is incredible. I know he will read this, since he is present in all the internet forums waiting for someone to criticize him or for some good man to share his work to eliminate him. Fuck you, you used to be a humble author, who wasn't greedy. Now you are just another tyrant, leaving good stories unfinished or lengthening the stories as much as possible so you can continue charging more.

I thank the brave heroes who, knowing the consequences they will have, still share the material. Thank you very much guys.

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
These devs find subscribers through pirate sites where they receive free PR. And then, having gained a decent amount, they begin to think of themselves as gods. Disgusting.

Reactions: Pablitooxxxd

makarovs

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone know if some type of software was used to improve the zoom and not lose the quality of the text? because I thought it was very good, you can read everything and still see the images without having to zoom in, other moiarte hentais on various sites have to zoom in a lot ;/ I wanted to know if any editing was done or something like that and if What software was it with?

I think it's great when I can enjoy the hentai without having to zoom in to read and then zoom out to see the whole image ;/ because that's kind of boring

examples below to see what I mean

Shingz

Aug 20, 2023
Moiarte being salty again. That's what happens if u take more then 1 year to release a free comic. We will get it eventually my guy. But seeing how you treat your fans I won't ever sub to you .

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
Moiarte being salty again. That's what happens if u take more then 1 year to release a free comic. We will get it eventually my guy. But seeing how you treat your fans I won't ever sub to you .
He simply asks too much money in my opinion, the comics are eventually going to leak anyway, the game studios can't stop people from pirating AAA titles, neither can Moiarte it's an excercise of futility, with lower prices i think he would have more subscribers and higher overall revenue but that's his decision what he wants to do i certainly won't pay 45$ which i think is insane. I could maybe pay 10$ at max 15$.
For 45$ i can get the cheapest netflix for 6 months for the exact same money lol or 4k for 3 months. And that's EU pricing don't get me started on cheaper parts of the world ;) You can probably get a year long sub in turkey for that amount of cash if you want to play with VPN. Or you can get 4 months of Humble Choice for 45 $ which is like over 30 games with some AAA titles - Marvel's Midnight Suns this month

Aug 4, 2021
Does anyone know if some type of software was used to improve the zoom and not lose the quality of the text? because I thought it was very good, you can read everything and still see the images without having to zoom in, other moiarte hentais on various sites have to zoom in a lot ;/ I wanted to know if any editing was done or something like that and if What software was it with?

I think it's great when I can enjoy the hentai without having to zoom in to read and then zoom out to see the whole image ;/ because that's kind of boring

examples below to see what I mean

...very very good You and Remigio the best tank tank you you you i.m Brasil. Rio de Janeiro...

• Red Heart
Reactions: sadeq62
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote