• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
dude..., what a actitude, even when we are a bunch of cultured people in a pirate page this artist contempt is too much, i mean those who leak content are one of the things that makes the internet great (music,series,anime, old games, real notices, comics and more).

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
He simply asks too much money in my opinion, the comics are eventually going to leak anyway, the game studios can't stop people from pirating AAA titles, neither can Moiarte it's an excercise of futility, with lower prices i think he would have more subscribers and higher overall revenue but that's his decision what he wants to do i certainly won't pay 45$ which i think is insane. I could maybe pay 10$ at max 15$.
For 45$ i can get the cheapest netflix for 6 months for the exact same money lol or 4k for 3 months. And that's EU pricing don't get me started on cheaper parts of the world ;) You can probably get a year long sub in turkey for that amount of cash if you want to play with VPN. Or you can get 4 months of Humble Choice for 45 $ which is like over 30 games with some AAA titles - Marvel's Midnight Suns this month
Dude, you're explaining things wrong... First you can't compare a patreon creator with a big company like Netflix... never... you have to analyze a lot before making such a comparison. Second, you say that you would pay $10 or $15 dollars max, that's the common price for patreon creators who deliver monthly what? 5 pages of a comic? 10 pages of a comic at most in a whole month? Name me a single comic creator that delivers more content than me per month, just one. I charge $20 a month in the minimum tier and just this December those people who paid $20 received 128 pages of comics "The Millers V" and "A dead king is a replaced king"...

If you save for two months those $10 dollars that you suggest to pay per month and you subscribe after those two months, you would be receiving more than 60 pages of comics that were published for those two months that you saved your money, plus the 30 pages of comics of that month in which you subscribed... that is to say for your $20 you would be receiving 90 new pages, and that for the small measure because I always publish more than what I promise...

I don't force anyone to stay on the tier every month... those who are there every month (I am very grateful to them) is because they know and recognize what they are getting for their money...

Another point is, here in this same forum and in my Twitter we had reached an agreement a couple of months ago, "when my website would be online starting January, the comics with three months old would become free" I kept my word, the website is up and running and the free comics section is about to be finished and what happened? a hero came and gave you my work instead of letting me do it... That is why I called the one I banned a "Rat"... Him only, not my fans as it was said over there, I don't treat anyone badly... If it were like that I wouldn't even take the time to comment on this, I always care about what you guys say as well as what my patrons say on patreon.

Well, apart from this, what I was also coming to tell you was that I will be creating polls in my patreon for the free comics that will be posted every month, obviously, you don't need to be a patron to vote... the comic that has more votes is the one that will be posted that month in my Twitter ... That's my idea if you have a better one I am all eyes to read your suggestions... Take care.

Moiarte3D

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Another idea that came to my mind was to create some free series that I already have written and publish them here monthly, but I would need some of you to help me to post them here and make it look well organized because I have always been a mess to post in the forums lol let me know what you think

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022
Another idea that came to my mind was to create some free series that I already have written and publish them here monthly, but I would need some of you to help me to post them here and make it look well organized because I have always been a mess to post in the forums lol let me know what you think
Actually not a bad idea. Posting a free series here will make the community that can't afford Patreon grateful and feel like they're not being ignored. Also, have you experimented with creating a cheaper Patreon tier that's $5 or $10 a month while keeping the normal prices for the other tiers? I think people would be a lot more willing to support the Patreon and you don't even need to get creative with benefits because it will just be a slightly worse version of the standard $20/month tier. Big fan and keep up the great work(y).

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Actually not a bad idea. Posting a free series here will make the community that can't afford Patreon grateful and feel like they're not being ignored. Also, have you experimented with creating a cheaper Patreon tier that's $5 or $10 a month while keeping the normal prices for the other tiers? I think people would be a lot more willing to support the Patreon and you don't even need to get creative with benefits because it will just be a slightly worse version of the standard $20/month tier. Big fan and keep up the great work(y).
Yes of course, there used to be a $5 tier but the problem is that people in those tiers expected to get the same amount of pages of comics as the higher tiers... I never understood that logic...

Apr 19, 2022
Another idea that came to my mind was to create some free series that I already have written and publish them here monthly, but I would need some of you to help me to post them here and make it look well organized because I have always been a mess to post in the forums lol let I know what you think
Do you accept new comic idea requests as well?

Reactions: Braorru12345

Jams130340

May 6, 2020
Dude, you're explaining things wrong... First you can't compare a patreon creator with a big company like Netflix... never... you have to analyze a lot before making such a comparison. Second, you say that you would pay $10 or $15 dollars max, that's the common price for patreon creators who deliver monthly what? 5 pages of a comic? 10 pages of a comic at most in a whole month? Name me a single comic creator that delivers more content than me per month, just one. I charge $20 a month in the minimum tier and just this December those people who paid $20 received 128 pages of comics "The Millers V" and "A dead king is a replaced king"...

If you save for two months those $10 dollars that you suggest to pay per month and you subscribe after those two months, you would be receiving more than 60 pages of comics that were published for those two months that you saved your money, plus the 30 pages of comics of that month in which you subscribed... that is to say for your $20 you would be receiving 90 new pages, and that for the small measure because I always publish more than what I promise...

I don't force anyone to stay on the tier every month... those who are there every month (I am very grateful to them) is because they know and recognize what they are getting for their money...

Another point is, here in this same forum and in my Twitter we had reached an agreement a couple of months ago, "when my website would be online starting January, the comics with three months old would become free" I kept my word, the website is up and running and the free comics section is about to be finished and what happened? a hero came and gave you my work instead of letting me do it... That is why I called the one I banned a "Rat"... Him only, not my fans as it was said over there, I don't treat anyone badly... If it were like that I wouldn't even take the time to comment on this, I always care about what you guys say as well as what my patrons say on patreon.

Well, apart from this, what I was also coming to tell you was that I will be creating polls in my patreon for the free comics that will be posted every month, obviously, you don't need to be a patron to vote... the comic that has more votes is the one that will be posted that month in my Twitter ... That's my idea if you have a better one I am all eyes to read your suggestions... Take care.

Moiarte3D
Good idea, one of the comics that you can share after the period you mentioned would be The alpha male of the house 8. Please Broo

Reactions: Bubbles069

Qinshin

May 28, 2018
Yes of course, there used to be a $5 tier but the problem is that people in those tiers expected to get the same amount of pages of comics as the higher tiers... I never understood that logic...
Hello Moiarte, could You post a sample of Lady Aloe in the first pages of dark ones X! Thanks!!

Reactions: makarovs
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote