5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Din_Pappa

Oct 1, 2023
Hey, guys! Some of you have been sending me direct messages like 'Did moiarte3d ban you?' or 'Is he threatening you?' First of all, I'm not even his Patreon member or VIP, so how could he ban me? Secondly, no one can fucking dare to threaten me because I'll make their life miserable! Anyway, one of his VIPs, who I later found out is one of my internet friends, sent me a message on Telegram asking me not to upload his work because it would damages his source of income. So, I removed my posts because of his request.

Last edited:

sammy moi

May 29, 2023
Hey, guys! Some of you have been sending me direct messages like 'Did moiarte3d ban you?' or 'Is he threatening you?' First of all, I'm not even his Patreon member or VIP, so how could he ban me? Secondly, no one can fucking dare to threaten me because I'll make their life miserable! Anyway, one of his VIPs, who I later found out is one of my internet friends, sent me a message on Telegram asking me not to upload his work because it would damages his source of income. So, I removed my posts because of his request.

Reactions: DarkStutzel

Thomas@1977

May 16, 2023
Dear brother we just need spell please brother

Jams130340

May 6, 2020
Once I said I was going to give away free comics the heroes here came and gave away almost all my comics, even the newest ones my friend, you have to have big balls to even rush me lol
Friend, I'm really sorry, but that happens through your own fault since you promise something and don't keep it. And I'm referring to the comics 8 months after they were released that you promised you would share for free, which never happened and there are several comics that are on that list, starting with The alpha male of the house Vol 8. I also understand you and I know you can't be giving away your work, but try to have the community more active so these eventualities won't happen.

Apr 19, 2022
Once I said I was going to give away free comics the heroes here came and gave away almost all my comics, even the newest ones my friend, you have to have big balls to even rush me lol
I don’t steal from you I just wish I could learn how to use patreon myself because I need funding to pay my favourite artists like you to help me with my ideas and comics

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
I have always said this to everyone here. Please put yourself on moiarte's shoes. He earns through his hardwork. He does not steal. And really he is totally worth subbing. I have subbed him twice. I cannot do it constantly because of my financial condition. You see 45 dollars is 4000 of my currency, and in my currency i can buy 100 kg of rice or wheat with that much money. But still i am willing to sub him whenever i can, because as an writer (artist) myself i can understand his problems. And i can proudly say that moiarte is the best and most generous artists of all. He really does what he promises. There are so many requests for him all the time. Even then he completes them all.
If You cannot sub him everytime, then save your money and wait until a good amount of his work is released, then go for it. I do that way. Even when the new comics have been shared out, i haven't seen them. Restricted myself, because I respect him. And i will pay him and then watch them and maybe take screenshots for myself.
You put your heart and soul into something and then suddenly people steals it. It burns like hell, i have felt that pain already and know it very well.

And moiarte please reply me on discord, i am the prison ladies alternative story guy.

Apr 19, 2022
I have always said this to everyone here. Please put yourself on moiarte's shoes. He earns through his hardwork. He does not steal. And really he is totally worth subbing. I have subbed him twice. I cannot do it constantly because of my financial condition. You see 45 dollars is 4000 of my currency, and in my currency i can buy 100 kg of rice or wheat with that much money. But still i am willing to sub him whenever i can, because as an writer (artist) myself i can understand his problems. And i can proudly say that moiarte is the best and most generous artists of all. He really does what he promises. There are so many requests for him all the time. Even then he completes them all.
If You cannot sub him everytime, then save your money and wait until a good amount of his work is released, then go for it. I do that way. Even when the new comics have been shared out, i haven't seen them. Restricted myself, because I respect him. And i will pay him and then watch them and maybe take screenshots for myself.
You put your heart and soul into something and then suddenly people steals it. It burns like hell, i have felt that pain already and know it very well.

And moiarte please reply me on discord, i am the prison ladies alternative story guy.
Can you show me how to make money and earn funding from my Patreon for my projects

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote