5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tommy234

Oct 24, 2022
TO EVERYONE WHO KEEPS POSTING WHAT IS FREELY AVAILABLE AT twitter.com (x.com), WHY? Especially since none of you post what the pictures are about the way that Moiarte does on twitter!!!!!

PICTURES POSTED here should be ones that we cannot readily get for ourselves!

For anyone new here, that URL is:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: matilde69x

matilde69x

Jun 21, 2021
A TODOS LOS QUE SIGUEN PUBLICANDO LO QUE ESTÁ DISPONIBLE GRATUITAMENTE EN twitter.com (x.com), ¿POR QUÉ? Sobre todo porque ninguno de ustedes publica de qué se tratan las fotos como lo hace Moiarte en twitter!!!!

¡Las FOTOS PUBLICADAS aquí deben ser las que no podemos obtener fácilmente por nosotros mismos!

Para cualquiera que sea nuevo aquí, esa URL es:
[/CITA]
y como crees que moiarte a crecido si no es porque se difunde su arte lo que pasa es que quieres q te los den gratis

Shingz

Aug 20, 2023
Carefully what you say here moiarte. You told us all we would get free stuff in Jan of the new year. It was around 16jan or so and u still didnt give anything. Don't get us riled up my guy or more shit might get leaked.

Hlo32323

Mar 19, 2023
Carefully what you say here moiarte. You told us all we would get free stuff in Jan of the new year. It was around 16jan or so and u still didnt give anything. Don't get us riled up my guy or more shit might get leaked.
Prison ladies X files will be free for april he said it on twitter when someone asked.

Reactions: Tommy234

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I know that many (not all) only see my comics, jerk off to them and don't know anything else about me as a content creator or as a person... But I can tell you that I always try to keep my promises, this job is complicated and although many see it as simple it is not, and dealing with so many people at the same time much less... There is no need for threats like the guy above, I think it's silly of him and a lack of respect to someone whose work you supposedly admire, you go from being a fan to a hater...

Anyway, to what I was coming, I could not create a free section on my website due to traffic issues, there would be many visiting the website at the same time and maybe it would collapse since it is new and at the moment I only have space for those who are in my patreon, however, I created a discord server where I will be publishing free content as I promised, both old comics from my patreon and new free series for everyone who likes my content, Here the invitation to Moiarte3d Community discord server

I'll be waiting for you there, there are already comics available...

Although some seem to hate me, a hug for everyone!

araña5712

Sep 29, 2019
A TODOS LOS QUE SIGUEN PUBLICANDO LO QUE ESTÁ DISPONIBLE GRATUITAMENTE EN twitter.com (x.com), ¿POR QUÉ? ¡¡¡Especialmente porque ninguno de ustedes publica cuáles son las fotos sobre la forma en que lo hace Moiarte en Twitter!!!!!

¡Las FOTOS PUBLICADAS aquí deberían ser aquellas que no podamos conseguir fácilmente por nosotros mismos!

Para cualquiera nuevo aquí, esa URL es:
[/CITA]
What have you contributed to?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote