5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

deadwalks

May 13, 2018
Really sorry, but I stayed calm long enough.
So for everyone who is not willing to pay for his work. Just a little snippet from his discord.:mad:

Moiarte
"Well guys, thanks to the rats over there I prefer to be without a website. It is not worth it ... The rats have already been able to extract the images from the new website, just an update was enough for them, they do not even wait for a certain time, they only publish everything immediately is published . I have decided to run out of website . ........ If this last action does not work, I will have to retire to return to work only by private commissions because I am not really interested in killing myself working for free... Best Regards."

If you as...les continue like that, you might lose his artwork altogether. Cheers mates and go f..k yourselfs.:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Johnweak

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
So for everyone who is not willing to pay for his work. Just a little snippet from his discord.:mad:

Moiarte
"Well guys, thanks to the rats over there I prefer to be without a website. It is not worth it ... The rats have already been able to extract the images from the new website, just an update was enough for them, they do not even wait for a certain time, they only publish everything immediately is published . I have decided to run out of website . ........ If this last action does not work, I will have to retire to return to work only by private commissions because I am not really interested in killing myself working for free... Best Regards."

If you as...les continue like that, you might lose his artwork altogether. Cheers mates and go f..k yourselfs.:mad:
Friend we tried, you can see that the old materials were ordered. The material of the black power 4, is in Spanish (language of the 3 world - nobody to share in site). I think he should be more upset, because they share his work and ask for help for a low price, posing as him. - Moises could come here and talk nice, no offense. The contribution falls on Patreon because he doesn't say anything and disappears from social networks. He thinks that the print of his Tweet and the page is harmful and sad, because he blocks it in general, so people ask to put what he posted for free.

• Love

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I already posted these 3 images are the continuation of the Dead King. Nobody on any page updated her in the comics, you know why? Spanish. Thus, it is easier for moiarte to talk here and understand that the people who share on other pages are different audiences from ours. He himself had to come here ....

• Love

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
@moiarte - Moises be rational those images that are free on your new page. The only thing we comment on. As far as possible we will be rational.

• Love
Jun 1, 2017
moiarte I think he is a guy who will never understand that we will always find his art, there are many good and bad artists and his art is achieved, why not moiarte? I think that getting mad because his art is published is the dumbest thing, many artists do the same and without charge they keep going, no matter what they think we will always get it, I think it's better since there are more people like that that knows it, but good moiarte does not understand that on the internet you get everything for free, pay or not pay.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
the problem and these people, get the material from Moiarte and earn money from the work. We will see from 1 to see the old, update and let what is new today become old.

• Sad
Reactions: matilde369

Lechuzo

Feb 5, 2020

Moiarte

Mate, you should have stayed calm forever. Moiarte should appreciate the publicity that is given to his comics here, by
posting his comics thousands of people see his work and some may choose to become members of his patreon or
website, so it is not that bad if you look at it from this perspective. Chill out mate, I have not seen an artist that complains
as much as he does when people Advertise their work on other websites. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote