5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Guys, it is better to make your posts in English since this is an English-speaking page, I do not speak absolutely any English but the google translator helps a lot

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys, let's focus on the goal. To complete what is missing in Spanish, we have a friend here at the Forum who is translating the comics and placing the images with better quality than Moiarte3d. Whoever subscribes could share the comics with many pages and let the friend translate the comics with few pages (Christmas surprises) among others up to 20 pages. Whoever has images and can share, especially Samira (past mistakes) that I will post on Instagram the unofficial Moiarte 3d instagram, I control.

• Love
Reactions: luis gonzalez

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Guys, it is better to make your posts in English since this is an English-speaking page, I do not speak absolutely any English but the google translator helps a lot
are you still a subscriber to moiarte? send me some new material. for me to post on instagram. That Moises and very curled up does not take care of social networks disappear a lot. Objective and increase the number of subscribers to 250 people, today it has 170. Even more that has +2 people helping to design and write and create games and for that you need a lot of followers. Moytecnico help me .

Albert45

Dec 25, 2019
are you still a subscriber to moiarte? send me some new material. for me to post on instagram. That Moises and very curled up does not take care of social networks disappear a lot. Objective and increase the number of subscribers to 250 people, today it has 170. Even more that has +2 people helping to design and write and create games and for that you need a lot of followers. Moytecnico help me .
Dude you are really obsessed with moiarte you should get a girlfriend a boyfriend or something... You are everywhere and everything is about moiarte... You're so fucking creepy, are you like some kind of spanish maniac or something like that? damn! lol

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Dude you are really obsessed with moiarte you should get a girlfriend a boyfriend or something... You are everywhere and everything is about moiarte... You're so fucking creepy, are you like some kind of spanish maniac or something like that? damn! lol
and I like his work. Of course I have my partner and we always see the comics together and . I'm not everywhere. I am part of 2 groups and I did instagram as a fan, because Moises is very involved in publicity and virtual media. If the number of followers increases the work continues, then I do it to help since the stories I like, are not over. Mistakes of the Past are 4 chapters he has not finished nor the 1. Pastor's wife tb has not finished the same with consequences, and Purple holidays. Besides the stories of Ashley that was my idea. - His stories help, as Camila says I am tireless, I always want more sex. She translates the story by reading in Spanish and speaking in Portuguese and then takes a session of strong sex.

Lechuzo

Feb 5, 2020
Here is this link to new 7 moons II. Some one please change the link, so it will not be taken down.
honestly, I don't like this new material.

"WE'VE MET BEFORE"

Reactions: Johnweak

Albert45

Dec 25, 2019
and I like his work. Of course I have my partner and we always see the comics together and . I'm not everywhere. I am part of 2 groups and I did instagram as a fan, because Moises is very involved in publicity and virtual media. If the number of followers increases the work continues, then I do it to help since the stories I like, are not over. Mistakes of the Past are 4 chapters he has not finished nor the 1. Pastor's wife tb has not finished the same with consequences, and Purple holidays. Besides the stories of Ashley that was my idea. - His stories help, as Camila says I am tireless, I always want more sex. She translates the story by reading in Spanish and speaking in Portuguese and then takes a session of strong sex.
LMFAO come on, we have to be clear, I and everyone here love his comics, but let's not fool ourselves saying that we are help him with something... just look at his patreon account, moiarte have lost more than half of all his followers, someone hacked his 2 websites, he has no more instagram account etc moiarte is about to disappear as many good artists, I hope he doesn't leave but apparently it's going to happen thanks to our help lol... I'm saying that because I really like his comics, I have never supported him in anyway either, I have seen his comics thanks to you and others but you have to be sure about two things: 1. You're not helping him at all and 2.That guy is going to leave at any time.

Last edited:

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
LMFAO come on, we have to be clear, I and everyone here love his comics, but let's not fool ourselves saying that we are help him with something... just look at his patreon account, moiarte have lost more than half of all his followers, someone hacked his 2 websites, he has no more instagram account etc moiarte is about to disappear as many good artists, I hope he doesn't leave but apparently it's going to happen thanks to our help lol... I'm saying that because I really like his comics, I have never supported him in anyway either, I have seen his comics thanks to you and others but you have to be sure about two things: 1. You're not helping him at all and 2.That guy is going to leave at any time.
Of course I help, it starts with the fact that even though he is angry with me, I always help him, if he found out that there were people asking for money through his work it was because I told him so. The fall of followers and sponsors and that he has bad markting on his work, he has an account on the Tweeter, he did not post anything for 2 months, these are things that get in the way, the guy doesn't talk about his Patreon, some of the social media. It is complicated, before he made people anxious and always aroused his curiosity, now he lost a little of it. obs: I was already a subscriber, I tried a partnership for him to make material in Portuguese, he also nothing. The biggest complaint of the staff and the fact that it does not meet the deadlines. This always creates losses. Now as I said I will try to increase the number of customers.

Reactions: luis gonzalez

Lechuzo

Feb 5, 2020
Dude, STFU. You are just one more of those people waiting for anyone to post Moiarte's new comics to enjoy, but you never support the artist, you are just another one of those hateful leechers that are lurking for someone to post new comics
so you can jerk off to.. Just Zip it. by that I mean your mouth, Moiarte will be here for a long time, because he is a great artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkStutzel

Moytecnico

May 23, 2017
Guys, Did you know Moiarte lowered his tier price on Patreon, for $5.00 Bucks a month you will be have access to all of his comics + new updates, yes $5.00 US dollars, so to all of you who love his work so much. support the artist!!!!

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "matilde369, publicação: 3105132, membro: 1787701"]
disculpen mi a atro pero yo era un suscritor pero cuida de la y la publicita no twiter e Instagram de la suscrición lo mejor es q siga publicando la nuevos títulos y sera mejor para todos.gracias
[/CITAR]
send a link to your work so we can see it.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
That's why I created the account on instagram because it leaves social networks. Before, the most expensive levels of participation did not have a vacancy today already ..... We can insure new content and post old ones. Look at the time span from one post to another. Screenshot_20200303-101350_Chrome.jpg

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I need someone in the group to edit some images and do it like this one from Emely (the confession). Take the image of the face only (you don't need the whole body), put the name of the character, the story she is part of and the email address of Patreon do moiarte. I will use these images on instagram. I am currently without my PC so I have an old phone I can't edit anything. Screenshot_20200303-102123_Instagram.jpg 20200303_102903.jpg

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be a chapter 2 for this comic?
"Home Sweet Home"

View attachment 575738
This is an old material. If you have the characters they will be very different from those in the first chapter. Now you have 1 vacancy for employees worth 35 dollars being a collaborator at this level, you can ask for the comic you want him to do.

Reactions: matilde369
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote