5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Guys, I bring you all the material that I could find from moiarte to date, I will divide it into several folders so that the download is not so heavy, here are the links.

Chicos, les traigo todo el material que pude encontrar de moiarte a la fecha, lo dividiré en varias carpetas para que la descarga no sea tan pesada, aquí les dejo los enlaces

ENGLISH:

ESPAÑOL:

Let me know if you find a folder with a different language to correct it, enjoy. :KEK:
Avíseme si encuentra una carpeta con un idioma diferente para corregirlo, disfrútelo. :KEK:

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, I bring you all the material that I could find from moiarte to date, I will divide it into several folders so that the download is not so heavy, here are the links.

Chicos, les traigo todo el material que pude encontrar de moiarte a la fecha, lo dividiré en varias carpetas para que la descarga no sea tan pesada, aquí les dejo los enlaces

ENGLISH:

FANTASY

INTERRACIAL

ESPAÑOL:

FANTASIA

INTERRACIAL

Let me know if you find a folder with a different language to correct it, enjoy. :KEK:
Avíseme si encuentra una carpeta con un idioma diferente para corregirlo, disfrútelo. :KEK:
Nicely Done

Reactions: JorbaDark

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020

ENGLISH:

FANTASY

INTERRACIAL

ESPAÑOL:

FANTASIA

INTERRACIAL

Its awesome, thanks.
I couldn't play the game seven moons on win 10, any solution?

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
Its awesome, thanks.
I couldn't play the game seven moons on win 10, any solution?
Try to run it as administrator, if that doesn't work here I leave the game link in a rar file, you unzip it and I think it will be playable, at least that worked for me

very good but i can't see any animation, is there something please?
They are just videos and gif, I have no idea why you can't see them

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote