5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
PPorém precisa de dinheiro pra trabalhar com esse tipo

Precisa de equipamento bom para esse tipo de trabalho . E um trabalho um pouco mais caro por isso que o Moiarte3d sempre fala da importância de ser colaborador.
I dont speak Spanish and the the translation of your words on google also did not help. So your reply did not answer my question.

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
Good morning all.
I'm doing this post just to say a big thank you to everyone who shares the moiarte3d comics with others.
They don't have to do it, but they do it anyway and for that, I say a BIG THANK YOU !!!
Even sometimes when we are researching for new comics, it is not always easy to get them, but there are nice people who share this and that, and it gives a lot of fun.
There are people who would like to become patreon of moiarte3d, but they do not succeed, and I do not understand why, for example I live in West Africa, more precisely in Ivory Coast, I tried to become a patreon, but without success.
Another big THANK YOU to all those who share with everyone, and this may lead to the creation of a club reserved for fans of MOIARTE3D, where friendships can be born, you never know.
The alpha male of the 5th house, according to the few pictures already published, seems to be a very comic, since it's an open world, and what do you think?
With that, allow me to wish you a good day.
Peace be upon you and your families.

Josuevargas17

Dec 24, 2020
Belleza manito.
El otro también.
Christmas In The New Jungle.
The Alpha Male Of The House5 .
Black Takeover5 .
The Dark Ones
Estás de aquí en español que están es bacán

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
Good evening to you, my dear brothers
Please, would any of us be kind enough to share the Alpha Male 4 or 5 sequel, or the dark ones 5, with the others?
I would gladly do it, but it is impossible for me.
Good night to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnweak

Johnweak

Oct 20, 2019
Good evening to you, my dear brothers
Please, would any of us be kind enough to share the Alpha Male 4 or 5 sequel, or the dark ones 5, with the others?
I would gladly do it, but it is impossible for me.
Good night to you.
Alpha 5 is hard to share because u need a vip member patreon but i hope someone will share it soon

Reactions: emris2095
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote