5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Siempre pasa lo mismo con los comics de Moiarte, en cuanto a crear comics es el mejor, no hay duda, pero en cuanto a las historias... siempre terminan igual. El comic de "solitaria esposa sueca" tenía tanto potencial, pero lo transformo en uno mas. También "los oscuros", saco muchos personajes de la nada y ahora ya ni veremos a las elfas del comienzo. Moiarte debe entender que cantidad no es calidad, con una buena historia y 3 o 4 personajes (Padre cornudo, esposa, hija y un vagabundo negro) puedes tener un mejor comic que uno con 20 personajes pero la misma historia de siempre.

The same thing always happens with Moiarte's comics, as far as creating comics is the best, there is no doubt, but as for the stories ... they always end the same. The "lonely Swedish wife" comic had so much potential, but it turned it into one more. Also "the dark ones", I take many characters out of nowhere and now we won't even see the elves from the beginning. Moiarte must understand that quantity is not quality, with a good story and 3 or 4 characters (cuckold father, wife, daughter and a black tramp) you can have a better comic than one with 20 characters but the same old story.
Here we go: The Dark and a part of a larger story (all elf stories have their connections), Minotaurs and other magical creatures, have already been reported in other stories.

2- Swedish wives, will be linked to the horn in Africa. Note: THE HORN OF AFRICA = would end in the chapter where women became pregnant, it would be the end of the series, however the audience asked to continue.

The stories do not end the same, remembering that Daniel took the desert agle and killed Tom. And he can go back to the pastor's wife and kill Monica's lover (Monica only betrayed her husband, because the lover said he would kill the pastor).

Things can change, the purple vacation will end. There were problems in the family. . .

The public participates very little (in the patreon only 3 members commented on the last pasture).

Today is being a rare occasion when we talk about the stories and their plots. Most of the time it's just something new.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
A great week everyone . Guys, I would like to know if anyone has any new images of characters or a continuation of any story for me to post on Fan_Moiarte3d's Instagram. Who can help me...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Braorru123

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Well folks today that Moises had some problem, that's why the Purple Vacation v2 was not posted (07/31/2021). I have information I will share. I apologize to everyone and understanding. Since Venezuela sometimes has problems with the internet and electricity. a great month of August everyone. Hope we have news.

Reactions: JorbaDark

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
Would anyone be kind enough to share the dark ones 7, please?
This comic is pure fire , like all the others with women with big asses that we all adore by the way.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Que terquedad la tuya, sólo son 4 imagenes
Unfortunately we only have 4 images, nothing beyond these was released. (note that it is an old comic). Apparently , there must have been some electrical or Internet problem in Venezuela . Since there was no update. The patreon took a considerable fall. I'm waiting for Holiday Purple v2.

aficina

Jul 13, 2019
Buenas serian tan amables de decirme sino van a volver a publicar mas y quisiera saber como puedo unirme asu patreon

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote