5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Moses you are already a grown man. You have to stop this childishness and stop taking hints. Nobody here on the forum is posting something and asking for money impersonating you. On the contrary, your customers who have doubts, or think about canceling subscriptions, we always talk to be patient and remember that South American countries have infrastructure problems that countries in the world do not have (this month of August that you became more active ) . So, some of your attitudes are ridiculous. Instead of just looking at the group , enteraja , say what is right and wrong . And accept the critics until here, no one and your kissing ass or your drool egg. if the story is bad, the art will be criticized. whether you like it or not .... without further ado, you mature and succeed in your work. Moiarte3d

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
Moses you are already a grown man. You have to stop this childishness and stop taking hints.
I think you may have autism dude. The guy is just publishing his oficial stuff, nothing wrong with that.
And maybe he's right about you since you being acting like a stalker for years with the guy. You don't have to make drama about everything dude. wtf

May 16, 2019
Twitter @Moiarte12
If you like those comics with hot grannies with huge fat asses ready to be fucked by the biggest cocks they can find then will be your next favorite comic, Nissa for example is the mother of the Duchess, she will be performing some very hot scenes you...

May 16, 2019

Spell - A fantasy comic with a turbid and cruel story where a wicked witch unleashes all her wrath on a whole kingdom with a powerful spell that will affect the lives of all the inhabitants... Coming soon on

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
I think you may have autism dude. The guy is just publishing his oficial stuff, nothing wrong with that.
And maybe he's right about you since you being acting like a stalker for years with the guy. You don't have to make drama about everything dude. wtf
I understood Thiago, I am the stalker. And you and the subscriber who comes to the forum to ask for a story for free? As the majority are non-subscribers I think we are all stalkers here on the forum. You talk a lot, I've never seen you collaborate with anything here on the forum. I think you're in the wrong place, Premium subscriber who only gets images when trackers share. (Stop being comedy) .

Blorkg1

Jan 1, 2020
This "fantasy" trend (orcs, ugly as shit monsters) and ugly "Grannys" are destroying this artist, what a shame.... are there people who like this shit? He also keeps creating new characters instead of improving already good stories like Extra Charity

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
This "fantasy" trend (orcs, ugly as shit monsters) and ugly "Grannys" are destroying this artist, what a shame.... are there people who like this shit? He also keeps creating new characters instead of improving already good stories like Extra Charity
What you must understand is that tastes and colors cannot be discussed.
There are a lot of people who like this fantastic shit as you say.
And for your information, me personally, I love these dirty whores of mature women or big mothers with their fucking very big asses and that, I take it completely.
As Moiarte said himself on his twitter: there is something for everyone.
So relax bro.

Reactions: ThiagoNeves

ThiagoNeves

Nov 13, 2020
And you and the subscriber who comes to the forum to ask for a story for free?
If you look at my history post i've never asked for anything here. I just have the self-awareness that you lack to understand that you cant critize the author for advertising his official stuff since its what pay his bills. And like any business he doens't need to accept critics like you said from people that dont even pay for his shit. lol

Reactions: emris2095

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
If you look at my history post i've never asked for anything here. I just have the self-awareness that you lack to understand that you cant critize the author for advertising his official stuff since its what pay his bills. And like any business he doens't need to accept critics like you said from people that dont even pay for his shit. lol
it must be the translation from Portuguese to English that makes you not understand. My complaint is that he cries, and says that the forum and its members do things we don't. nobody here passes for him. I'm not on Instagram saying I'm him, or asking for money or PIX. I always speak his official means of contact and always leave it in a clear and transparent way that Instagram and the FAS, it is not official at all, the posts are from something he posts and use his text. And when he disappears, he is missing for more than 15 days, and not from the explanation for his clients; that you see on instagram works every day. I always ask for patience. It's his right to complain and I have my right to speak. I've been a subscriber to the patreon, I'm no longer because Brazil is bankrupt. There's no way a salaried person can pay more for a comic than for a natural gas canister to be able to cook food. If you don't ask, why do you want to be among the beggars? La in discord has several subscribers for conversation, in patreon you can comment. I think it's you who suffers from autism.

Reactions: JorbaDark

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Moiarte should have made most characters pregnant a long time ago.. his comics seems to be inside a limbo..
man you have to remember that you need time to get pregnant. Moises has already revealed photos that in the future will have pregnant elves. And in other stories the elves got pregnant. And in a horn in Africa, there were also pregnant women. for official news at:

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Screenshot_20210830-231405_Chrome.jpg
Good evening everyone. The entire schedule for the month of September has just come out. All subscribers can access through the official websites.

Reactions: JorbaDark
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote