5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aficina

Jul 13, 2019
Buenas tardes compañeros es un placer saludar a todos le pido que por favor me expliquen como ago para pagar en patreon es que solo aparece tarjeta de crédito y yo nada Mas tengo es débito quiero que por favor me ayuden

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Buenas tardes compañeros es un placer saludar a todos le pido que por favor me expliquen como ago para pagar en patreon es que solo aparece tarjeta de crédito y yo nada Mas tengo es débito quiero que por favor me ayuden
Lately Moises is more active on his Tweeter, all these lately are images that he posts there. So explain your case there on his tweeter. And the official channel, the patreon you can write yourself without having to pay at first. if he writes, he logs in and gets in touch. In the unofficial instagram account I control moiarte fan has a walkthrough. I tell him directly that he loses clients with this he gets mad at me and blocks me. @Thiagonunes

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
As I said some time ago, against piracy the only thing I ask to those people is a couple of months before they publish them, so I can have new content for my subscribers... As simple as that... But fuck guys at least use pages where they really appreciate that kind of comics lol

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
good month of september to all forum friends. Do any of the members have these latest stories in Spanish? The Slins family and a magazine that has already spent a month, does anyone have anything besides the 4 pages published by moiarte on the cover? if someone even has the first 10 pages of Holiday Purple v3 in English, it will make it strong.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote