5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
I agree

These grandmothers are the reason I return to MOI's work , also like to see Cerene (the dark ones 5)again

but i have to note Alana is something special - i think she deserves her own story line with horsemen - any way it will be nice to see her pregnant.
I agree with you, but personally, I don't see her pregnant ... Just flesh to fuck for these monstrous cocks

Ulfric_

May 16, 2018
View attachment 1414577
the best moiarte character
Maybe it's because it was one of the first ones, but Eva has always been my favorite, I wish we could have seen more of her, from the third comic on, we saw very little of her.
I would have loved for her to stay much longer as an "innocent little elf" and for all kinds of forest creatures to have mated with her as the beginning of the comic said. Also that the little goblin Omar would have stayed with her at the end and they had many goblin children.
It would be interesting a spin off of "beautiful creatures", it is complicated since Eva loses her virginity in the first comic, even so it would be interesting to see how the goblin Omar met her and if he ever took the opportunity to touch her while she was asleep or without her noticing, to know if she already had sexual thoughts with orcs in secret, or to see how she was harassed by other creatures as she says in the first comic, I can imagine her playing or picking flowers in the forest when a horse man or a naked orc appears with his giant cock to grope her and tell her if she wants to mate with them lol :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: JorbaDark

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Yes you are right brother, alicia is also one of my favorites.
But I'm even more excited to see her at work with her sisters, who are also really too good.
Wow!! I am so glad you like Alicia!!! Alicia will have an extraordinary participation with her two sisters and the two young orcs sons of Malik who will be under her care... While Alicia's husband, Edmund, will still be under the spell of the witch Kassandra, with his mind lost in limbo, he won't even notice the raucous sexual activity going on in his house while his orc grandchildren vehemently fuck his wife and his sisters-in-law.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: emris2095

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Maybe it's because it was one of the first ones, but Eva has always been my favorite, I wish we could have seen more of her, from the third comic on, we saw very little of her.
I would have loved for her to stay much longer as an "innocent little elf" and for all kinds of forest creatures to have mated with her as the beginning of the comic said. Also that the little goblin Omar would have stayed with her at the end and they had many goblin children.
It would be interesting a spin off of "beautiful creatures", it is complicated since Eva loses her virginity in the first comic, even so it would be interesting to see how the goblin Omar met her and if he ever took the opportunity to touch her while she was asleep or without her noticing, to know if she already had sexual thoughts with orcs in secret, or to see how she was harassed by other creatures as she says in the first comic, I can imagine her playing or picking flowers in the forest when a horse man or a naked orc appears with his giant cock to grope her and tell her if she wants to mate with them lol :ROFLMAO:
That prequel is not going to happen, however there will be much more of Eva when her time comes in The Dark Ones so I can continue the main plot of "Beautiful Creature Eva's children"... Remember that "The Dark Ones" is the center of several fantasy comics...

• Love
Reactions: JorbaDark

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
Wow!! I am so glad you like Alicia!!! Alicia will have an extraordinary participation with her two sisters and the two young orcs sons of Malik who will be under her care... While Alicia's husband, Edmund, will still be under the spell of the witch Kassandra, with his mind lost in limbo, he won't even notice the raucous sexual activity going on in his house while his orc grandchildren vehemently fuck his wife and his sisters-in-law.
I'm already drooling just thinking about it.
But when will grandma florence return?

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
I'm already drooling just thinking about it.
But when will grandma florence return?
Of course, much of the story of the Eastern family is missing, Varys changes Florence's contraceptive concoction and replaces it with a fertility concoction prepared by a mad scientist (that you will meet later in the story)... As a consequence, Helga, Lena, Lana, Princess Saphir and even Florence are impregnated by orcs during a brutal orgy also prepared by Varys in the ruins of an ancient tomb... The orc gestation period is too fast and the physical changes begin to be noticed in all those ladies who participated that day... Varys convinces them that the only solution is to go to the orc kingdom of the North, as it would be the only place where they would be accepted without being judged for being impregnated by orcs and well... BUT!!! we'd better leave it there for now... That comes in 3 more chapters later on.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Good afternoon, I was reading Christmas in the new jungle and I was wondering if it was the first time this family appeared or they appeared in a previous comic. Sorry for the terrible english
Yes, it is the first appearance but it will not be the last since they will have their own comic starting in 2022, It is based on stories that happened in the Calais Jungle but it has nothing to do with that special Christmas comic... No story has anything to do with that comic, Christmas in Calais was a failed project thanks to people who could not wait for me to finish the comic, so it was not finished and I gave them what was ready with no promise of continuity. That is why it looks incomplete despite having a lot of potential.

emris2095

Jul 11, 2020
Of course, much of the story of the Eastern family is missing, Varys changes Florence's contraceptive concoction and replaces it with a fertility concoction prepared by a mad scientist (that you will meet later in the story)... As a consequence, Helga, Lena, Lana, Princess Saphir and even Florence are impregnated by orcs during a brutal orgy also prepared by Varys in the ruins of an ancient tomb... The orc gestation period is too fast and the physical changes begin to be noticed in all those ladies who participated that day... Varys convinces them that the only solution is to go to the orc kingdom of the North, as it would be the only place where they would be accepted without being judged for being impregnated by orcs and well... BUT!!! we'd better leave it there for now... That comes in 3 more chapters later on.
Okay

Christian714

Aug 25, 2021
Yes, it is the first appearance but it will not be the last since they will have their own comic starting in 2022, It is based on stories that happened in the Calais Jungle but it has nothing to do with that special Christmas comic... No story has anything to do with that comic, Christmas in Calais was a failed project thanks to people who could not wait for me to finish the comic, so it was not finished and I gave them what was ready with no promise of continuity. That is why it looks incomplete despite having a lot of potential.

Thank you for responding, it reflects a lot of humility on your part. I take this opportunity to say that I really like the quality of your designs and stories but I do not enjoy the NTR so much xD I would like to recommend something without the intention of offending you, you should do a story of NTR with revenge in the end but a good revenge not as in " The ladies of the prison "the ending was good but I mean something stronger and more personal; plus a reverse NTR story with white men humiliating black men, it would be refreshing and add more variety to your content. I repeat my estimated is just a recommendation that always crossed my mind, I hope you take it as one more idea that you can consider for 2025 or maybe before hahaha xD

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Thank you for responding, it reflects a lot of humility on your part. I take this opportunity to say that I really like the quality of your designs and stories but I do not enjoy the NTR so much xD I would like to recommend something without the intention of offending you, you should do a story of NTR with revenge in the end but a good revenge not as in " The ladies of the prison "the ending was good but I mean something stronger and more personal; plus a reverse NTR story with white men humiliating black men, it would be refreshing and add more variety to your content. I repeat my estimated is just a recommendation that always crossed my mind, I hope you take it as one more idea that you can consider for 2025 or maybe before hahaha xD
I understand bro, what happens is that it is very difficult to make a comic about a genre that is not my thing, I always try to please people but always within the genres that I like... Moiarte from the beginning has been full cuckold, interracial and fantasy... is very difficult to change at this point, I like the cruelty in the stories and I'm not a lover of happy endings either :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote