5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matilde69x

Jun 21, 2021
Yes, it is the first appearance but it will not be the last since they will have their own comic starting in 2022, It is based on stories that happened in the Calais Jungle but it has nothing to do with that special Christmas comic... No story has anything to do with that comic, Christmas in Calais was a failed project thanks to people who could not wait for me to finish the comic, so it was not finished and I gave them what was ready with no promise of continuity. That is why it looks incomplete despite having a lot of potential.
este fue el mejor de todos porque aparecen todos los personajes no dejes de publicar cosas así te lo aseguro q tendrás mas seguidores

Reactions: JorbaDark

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
I understand bro, what happens is that it is very difficult to make a comic about a genre that is not my thing, I always try to please people but always within the genres that I like... Moiarte from the beginning has been full cuckold, interracial and fantasy... is very difficult to change at this point, I like the cruelty in the stories and I'm not a lover of happy endings either :devilish:
Well bro to me the happy ending would have been - tom killed daniel and made sonya and her daughter his whores for life and story would have continued on how he uses them and degrades them to the point where they literally are just sex slaves for him and his gang.

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Darrklorrd, publicación: 6620397, miembro: 2015410"]
Bueno, hermano para mí, el final feliz habría sido: Tom mató a Daniel y convirtió a Sonya y a su hija en sus putas de por vida, y la historia habría continuado sobre cómo las usa y las degrada hasta el punto en que literalmente son solo esclavas sexuales para él y su pandilla.
[/CITA]
Es muy predecible que siempre en los comics, las mujeres terminen siendo las perras de los malos, seria agradable ver que algunas historias no terminen siempre iguales, en el caso en que Daniel mata a tom fue algo inesperado y no solo a mi sino a muchas personas quisimos la continuación para ver el desenlace de esta gran historia, pero moiarte decidió acabar con la historia (y de paso mis ilusiones). moiarte es libre de hacer con sus creaciones lo que quiera sigue siendo un excelente artista
I dont understand this please use english

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Bueno, hermano para mí, el final feliz habría sido: Tom mató a Daniel y convirtió a Sonya y a su hija en sus putas de por vida, y la historia habría continuado sobre cómo las usa y las degrada hasta el punto en que literalmente son solo esclavas sexuales para él y su pandilla.
[/CITA]
Es muy predecible que siempre en los comics, las mujeres terminen siendo las perras de los malos, seria agradable ver que algunas historias no terminen siempre iguales, en el caso en que Daniel mata a tom fue algo inesperado y no solo a mi sino a muchas personas quisimos la continuación para ver el desenlace de esta gran historia, pero moiarte decidió acabar con la historia (y de paso mis ilusiones). moiarte es libre de hacer con sus creaciones lo que quiera sigue siendo un excelente artista
I translated this and understood what you said.
Let me make you clear on my opinion

1. What i said was just my opinion and i wanted to watch that way.
2. I never say that moiarte has to do this or to do that, yes he is an artist and its always up to him to do how he likes.
3. I love his comics.
4. I don't want offend anyone.
5. I want to see more great stories from moiarte.

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
Well bro to me the happy ending would have been - tom killed daniel and made sonya and her daughter his whores for life and story would have continued on how he uses them and degrades them to the point where they literally are just sex slaves for him and his gang.
At that time when I created that comic I didn't have the mind that I have now, otherwise I would have done it and even worse... :devilish: :sneaky:

Reactions: Darrklorrd

Moiarte3d

Mar 2, 2020
[/CITA]
After Tom's death there was nothing else... on the contrary, by listening to the people who wanted more of Prison Ladies, the main plot was completely ruined... that series "Vengeance" was forced, it had neither head nor tail... better to erase everything and start with something better.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote