Collection Pinup Moidukdum collection [2021-11-18] [Moi'dukdum]

Oct 30, 2020
By the way, if I sponsor patreon now, will I get a reward?

I THINK you're going to have an immediate access to yesterday's image, but I'm not exactly sure if it's a preview or not because we can't see it, so either you can see it in full glory or have to wait till you're given the reward with the other set of images you will get at the end of this month. (I think he's making a D.VA pic next? )

However, I assume you can access the full version right now since the one he posted on Twitter is already censored by Patreon logo lol so it'd be weird if he posted the preview again on Patreon.

The Yor Forger and Komi san images were last month's reward. if that's what you're asking for.

Screenshot_20220711-182507_Chrome.jpg

LENG冷倾

Jan 2, 2022
I THINK you're going to have an immediate access to yesterday's image, but I'm not exactly sure if it's a preview or not because we can't see it, so either you can see it in full glory or have to wait till you're given the reward with the other set of images you will get at the end of this month. (I think he's making a D.VA pic next? )

However, I assume you can access the full version right now since the one he posted on Twitter is already censored by Patreon logo lol so it'd be weird if he posted the preview again on Patreon.

The Yor Forger and Komi san images were last month's reward. if that's what you're asking for.

View attachment 1919445
I need someone who knows to answer me. The rewards that are definitely previewed above are all received through the author's private letter. That is to say,Can I get the reward in June now, or do I have to wait until August to get the reward in June

Oct 30, 2020
I need someone who knows to answer me. The rewards that are definitely previewed above are all received through the author's private letter. That is to say,Can I get the reward in June now, or do I have to wait until August to get the reward in June

Just to make sure, June reward is the Komi San and Yor Forger images, those are already given away,

If you sub now you're going to have access to JULY's reward, which are the OC boobjob picture previewed above and a new D.VA picture he's working on (maybe even more, depends on the artist).

The OC picture and D.VA will be sent out early August.

Screenshot_20220712-183830_Chrome.jpg

As you can see, June are these two pictures which are already sent unfortunately.

LENG冷倾

Jan 2, 2022
Just to make sure, June reward is the Komi San and Yor Forger images, those are already given away,

If you sub now you're going to have access to JULY's reward, which are the OC boobjob picture previewed above and a new D.VA picture he's working on (maybe even more, depends on the artist).

The OC picture and D.VA will be sent out early August.

View attachment 1921407

As you can see, June are these two pictures which are already sent unfortunately.
Is it true that people say that private messages will be closed in August?

Oct 30, 2020
Emm, but it is indeed rewarded every other month, and I will still support it next month. Will private messages still be closed?

I had to search all over the artist's social media and have never seen anything mentioning private messages closing, so you're fine as long as you sub early for whatever reward you want.

Oct 30, 2020
This website has been updated with the June reward. That's what I'm talking about. It's possible to pay nearly $ 50 for the existence of

Oh this seems like one of those websites where you need an invitation code to log in, I'd just buy it directly from Gumroad if I wanted it

Oct 30, 2020
I just wanted to offer a deal, I can send a $10 iTunes gift card but in return 3 months worth of Moidukdum OC works will be shared here (so basically three months of Tier 1 rewards which is $3)... I don't have as much interest in Moidukdum's other works, I just want the OCs. so three new OC works in the future, anyone willing? I'd love to share his works but Patreon doesn't accept my card

Oct 30, 2020
I just wanted to offer a deal, I can send a $10 iTunes gift card but in return 3 months worth of Moidukdum OC works will be shared here (so basically three months of Tier 1 rewards which is $3)... I don't have as much interest in Moidukdum's other works, I just want the OCs. so three new OC works in the future, anyone willing? I'd love to share his works but Patreon doesn't accept my card
No takers? I mean, I'm basically paying for three rewards so you all can enjoy it haha, all I need is someone who can sub on Patreon Dx