2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8c8t7d5yyw3h.jpg

Overview:
I wonder if I fell asleep..."
On the train ride home, Suzuhara woke up.
The shaking of the train and the comfortable warmth of the seat seemed to stimulate her sleepy eyes, tired from her club activities.

In a daze, she listened to what was going on in the train.
She feels that the car is much quieter than when she first started riding, and feels lightly impatient.
(Maybe... I missed the train...).
If so, it would be troublesome.
She lifted her eyes from the floor and tried to check the display for the next stop.

Instantly, her hazy consciousness was awakened.
Her gaze, which was a mixture of astonishment and horror, was met by an invisible figure in the shape of a man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Release Date: 2022-10-09
Developer: Purple-Pink -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.41
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

ktoloco thanks for the link

62171e0ace75e.jpg 62171e0d63ca1.jpg 62171e0db76b4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This circle is like modern-day Ubisoft. They made one game back in 2014 and have been re-releasing the same formula, almost down to the same assets, twice a year since then.
Yeah, it's too bad these aren't very engaging games. If they had more build-up and interactivity (like Urge to Molest IF for example) then this circle might actually have a solid framework for a groping H-game. Sadly none of the Purple-Pink games I've tried have even come close to hitting that mark.

Downloading now to try this one out but I don't think it's going to be the exception.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I think I played this one years ago. I thought it was decent back then mainly because I could figure out the simple Japanese in it. AND then I found several more, same circle, same game, just slightly different looks. Too redundant.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think I played this one years ago. I thought it was decent back then mainly because I could figure out the simple Japanese in it. AND then I found several more, same circle, same game, just slightly different looks. Too redundant.
WTF you come out of a time machine, it was just released jan 28, 2022, so have you been hanging out with rick and morty again? :eek: :WaitWhat: :sneaky::devilish::giggle::giggle::giggle:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Description:
The shaking of the train and the comfortable warmth of the seat seemed to stimulate her sleepy eyes, tired from her club activities.

She feels that the car is much quieter than when she first started riding, and feels lightly impatient.
She lifted her eyes from the floor and tried to check the display for the next stop.

Her gaze, which was a mixture of astonishment and horror, was met by an invisible figure in the shape of a man.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Description:

Her gaze, which was a mixture of astonishment and horror, was met by an invisible figure in the shape of a man.

Translated with (free version)
haha thx, ima use this for the OP

Reactions: w.iT
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes