2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I do not know if someone else happens but the game looks bad to me, the heads are cut off and the legs do not come out, it's like it's enlarged and I do not get the full picture

Reactions: jed999

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I don't get how to play it in full screen. I can't see part of the game.
I just click the enlarge buttion on the top right.
Fills up 90% of the screen.
Doesnt that work for you?

yooo love sistny games dont know why lmao
In this game i think it is the combination of:
Risk of getting caught via the father turning around.
The knowledge of doing something forbidden aka incest.
And the fear on the mother's face give's a feeling of power.

Atleast that is my reasons for enjoying this game despite being extreemly simple.

Reactions: youngmoist

sage12

Jun 29, 2017
I don't get how to play it in full screen. I can't see part of the game.
if you are on windows 10 try going to display settings and change scale and layout to 100% instead of default 125% and if you are on windows 8 and lower go to appearance and personalization on control panel and change your sizing to something lower

Reactions: kulu21

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
How do you even play this game?I run the exe file but all I have is a blank screen in the window of the game

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
my mega is down, looks like some hater reported something so account is banned so now i gotta fix all the mega links to something else... how lovely. :cautious::cautious:

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
So i'm having the same problem as some. I Can't see the top half or the bottom half. Ive tried all the suggested ways of fixing it but most i can't even do haha. My laptop is already at 100% scaling and can't go lower and I can't go higher than 1366 x 768. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is low effort and very generic. There isn't even a main menu! The promotional image is exactly the entire game. Lady sits in chair. Click on her when the man looks away.

This barely qualifies as a game. It barely qualifies as interactive! Spend your time on ANYTHING ELSE! Your fetishes will not be served. There is no indication this woman is a mother. Trust me, avoid this!

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes