• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Molly [Series Ongoing] [l8eralgames]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
unsure. i'm doing a comic a month, though. next one is different characters, though.

i haven't yet had any feedback from anyone to say if they liked molly enough to get more of her. i'm not a popular dev. :D
I do not see why. I like Your work very much! So You have at least one fan :)

Reactions: Zlika

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
actually, i tell a lie.

i had a complaint advising the main male character looks terrible so the comic is terrible.
Don't listen to haters, they will always gonna hate ;) As i wrote before Molly series is Great! And maybe something more with Erica and her brother? What am i saying? I love all Your comics so far :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Added the sequel (Molly #2) to the first post in this thread in case it was missed.

Number 3 will be here by April, I would expect.

• Love
Reactions: Joncik_Ko

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That's GREAT news! I really, REALLY like Molly :) Keep doing GREAT job! :)
:) Am finishing up my superhero one, and started working on set pieces/concepts for Molly 3. So, yeah, I think April. Would've been March, but I'm going away for a few weeks in March.

p0psie

May 10, 2023
Hi there L8ERALgames
I wondered whether you'd be prepared to share any hints as to the process and possibly the character base/morphs you used to create Molly and other characters. The toon(ish) look you've captured is so effective, such an excellent balance of styles, I (and I'm sure others) would be really interested to know more.

Of course I completely understand if you'd prefer not to - the same way a chef guards the secret of their most successful dishes! And I also apologise if you've already discussed this elsewhere, I'm very new round here.

My sincere compliments on your work, it really is highly unique in a vast sea of comics made using the same stock Daz characters.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote