3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Doesn't matter now, all my shit has been leaked everywhere online anyway. One year of hard work. The sad thing is that some wankers ask people money to download my stuff from some weird hosting hubs full of malware.
you are right it is useless to try to argue ... as you can see facepalms have come to me, if we all stop uploading works in this section for a while ... maybe they come to understand

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
At least most of my images were not watermarked. They can sell them on their behalf. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah well.. my comics are not watermarked either.. Luckily I didn't really find any cunt doing that with my work.. apart svscomics and some other cunts that are using some "pay to download" hosts and pretty sure they get their parts too.
On the other side my friend X3rr4 found her comics converted to ren'py and sold it on various gaming sites, even were uploaded to f95 for some time, was an well-known cunt that takes comics, converts it in a ren'py then sell it as his game.

But yeah.. it sucks to find your stuff reposted by someone else without any reference at all and that guy gets all the credits and the likes.. doesn't matter if it's paid or free content. At least that's why I started to watermark my stuff.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It could be Rhea:
but for sure it is one of Anagord's models. So I would just look at the ones they have available and compare.
Please could I know how the development of your game is going... it looks spectacular... I can't wait to try it!!!!

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Please could I know how the development of your game is going... it looks spectacular... I can't wait to try it!!!!
My aim is for next Friday or on the weekend. I am working on rendering the last couple scenes today and tomorrow and then coding and testing on renpy during the week. I can't wait till this first version is out because the I have a lot of sexy ideas for when the story really gets going :sneaky:.
Here are the last two previews I will show before the release! preview (1).png preview (2).png

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
My aim is for next Friday or on the weekend. I am working on rendering the last couple scenes today and tomorrow and then coding and testing on renpy during the week. I can't wait till this first version is out because the I have a lot of sexy ideas for when the story really gets going :sneaky:.
Here are the last two previews I will show before the release! View attachment 1375638 View attachment 1375639
well cant wait to play

Reactions: jojozz

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Here are the last two previews I will show before the release! View attachment 1375638 View attachment 1375639
You are the best... it's going to be a great game... I can feel it!

• Red Heart

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It could be Rhea:
but for sure it is one of Anagord's models. So I would just look at the ones they have available and compare.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your help :)

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes