3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
0_Title.png
For those interested, here is the title page of the first chapter "Prologue" for the game "Juno's Task" (just used generic font), I am making. I chose "Juno" because she is a goddess of fertility and also known as the goddess of "Marriage and Childbirth" and to sum up the game the MC will be tasked to make women full in love and eventually impregnate them or face the consequences if he fails. You will do that by gaining "Relationship points" based on choices (the choice mechanic will be used more officially in my next update) and this will lead to a LOT of alternate endings, good and bad.

The game is being released this Sunday (sorry for the delay) I will post it here with a patreon link if you want to support me.
Thanks for everyone who has been supportive and I hope I will at least have a good first chapter.
Cheers, jojozz

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 1386710
For those interested, here is the title page of the first chapter "Prologue" for the game "Juno's Task" (just used generic font), I am making. I chose "Juno" because she is a goddess of fertility and also known as the goddess of "Marriage and Childbirth" and to sum up the game the MC will be tasked to make women full in love and eventually impregnate them or face the consequences if he fails. You will do that by gaining "Relationship points" based on choices (the choice mechanic will be used more officially in my next update) and this will lead to a LOT of alternate endings, good and bad.

The game is being released this Sunday (sorry for the delay) I will post it here with a patreon link if you want to support me.
Thanks for everyone who has been supportive and I hope I will at least have a good first chapter.
Cheers, jojozz
This is a bombshell... It looks spectacular, I congratulate you and I give you my congratulations for the spectacular work done, I'm looking forward to try it ... I wish you a lot of success with its development in the future...

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojozz

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
View attachment 1386710

Cheers, jojozz
Good luck with your game. Mom son stuff?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 1386710

Cheers, jojozz
Seems pretty romantic and wholesome. So, it sounds perfect.
I'll keep track of this and keep an eye out for the release.
My best wishes with the development!

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 1386710

Cheers, jojozz
Hello... didn't it come out this Sunday??, I can't wait to try it!!!!

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Yes still coming today! Week was crazy and I got renders done, just doing the script in renpy as we speak, with testing and stuff might be another hour but still coming today :)
I'm sure it will be worth the wait... Best regards.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes