3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
0_banner.png
July, turned to last Friday, to yesterday and finally to today. I am sorry for those waiting on this that it was delayed a bunch.
My process was complete shit from the beginning but finally I understand how to structure my renders, code in renpy and do basic storytelling.
So delays in the future should be minimal at best. It is one of the worst things when you follow a creator and they push deadline, after deadline for their project.
Hopefully this is a start to a successful VN, if not it was both a pain and fun to make. Fair warning this serves mainly as an introduction to the overall story. Lower the volume because some sound effects are loud and I need to edit them. Also I am sure there will be a ton of grammar/spelling errors that I will try to fix
Here is Juno's Task (non-incest version). I still have to figure out to make another script that can be patched...so that is my next thing I am working on.

Also after this, nothing more about the game here since it is true it is a "Milf Fan art" thread, so this will be the last on about it.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Here is Juno's Task (non-incest version). I still have to figure out to make another script that can be patched...so that is my next thing I am working on.
Don't worry, someone in this forum gonna make an incest mod!
Btw If you wanted more visibility for your game/patreon, you should create an thread for your game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jojozz

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 1391437
July, turned to last Friday, to yesterday and finally to today. I am sorry for those waiting on this that it was delayed a bunch.
My process was complete shit from the beginning but finally I understand how to structure my renders, code in renpy and do basic storytelling.
So delays in the future should be minimal at best. It is one of the worst things when you follow a creator and they push deadline, after deadline for their project.
Hopefully this is a start to a successful VN, if not it was both a pain and fun to make. Fair warning this serves mainly as an introduction to the overall story. Lower the volume because some sound effects are loud and I need to edit them. Also I am sure there will be a ton of grammar/spelling errors that I will try to fix

Also after this, nothing more about the game here since it is true it is a "Milf Fan art" thread, so this will be the last on about it.
Congratulations, it's looking delicious. Now we just need to wait for the incest patch to witness the true birth of this beautiful piece of art.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Don't worry, someone in this forum gonna make an incest mod!
Btw If you wanted more visibility for your game/patreon, you should create an thread for your game
I tried looking into creating a gaming thread an it said something like "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT RIGHTS TO POST IN THIS THREAD" so not really sure how to go about it. Maybe I should ask a mod? But definitely want to get a thread going (y)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Mark17

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Reactions: jojozz

Decus

May 13, 2019
You may be right, but it is a debatable question, as it involves personal preference and taste...
I saw the model Mel from the game Foot of the Mountains, it is good, but not enough, in my personal opinion ... And the model presented by 17moonkey, is close to my taste and preference.
I think she is GREAT, AMAZING and AWESOMELY SEXUAL !!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You may be right, but it is a debatable question, as it involves personal preference and taste...
I saw the model Mel from the game Foot of the Mountains, it is good, but not enough, in my personal opinion ... And the model presented by 17moonkey, is close to my taste and preference.
I think she is GREAT, AMAZING and AWESOMELY SEXUAL !!!
yup, hence "imo" aka "in my opinion";)
tastes differ, no debate there....one loves lolis, other grannies, someone drolls over fat, other over thin...and any one of those has every right to do so, and he can say/write "I think she is GREAT, AMAZING and AWESOMELY SEXUAL !!!!".
My point was the model isnt original/unique (though it is hard with daz3d to have "unique" models without a lot of adjusting:HideThePain:), it is just "bimboized", which isnt exactly my cup of "awesome sexual"...thats just me, and opposite opinion is just you...

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes