3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Drill Sergeant and yet another Like scalper ... u can mind. mention that this is the awesome work from lexx228
I do not care. I share so that others can also see and enjoy. i never claim those to be my own; every render or image i share has its author's watermark. This is a pirate site. Things like this happen here. I would have given credit had i know. Dont spoil the fun, move on. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: S4nd M4n

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I donot care. I share so that others can also see and enjoy. i never claim those to be my own; every render or image i share has its author's watermark. This is a pirate site. Things like this happen here. I would have given credit had i know. Dont spoil the fun, move on. Cheers.
some of these pics have their author's signature, so it helps people to find out more of them. Others don't, e.g., that blonde momma getting doggystyled on the beach you posted a few posts above. Putting the author's name (unless you simply don't have the info) would justify reposting this art to many people, above all the authors themselves, believe me.

You are right, this is a pirate site, but it also serves as a showroom for us to enjoy all art available on other sites, and eventually even support the artists. For that, we need, when possible, their names.

• Love
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
some of these pics have their author's signature, so it helps people to find out more of them. Others don't, e.g., that blonde momma getting doggystyled on the beach you posted a few posts above. Putting the author's name (unless you simply don't have the info) would justify reposting this art to many people, above all the authors themselves, believe me.

You are right, this is a pirate site, but it also serves as a showroom for us to enjoy all art available on other sites, and eventually even support the artists. For that, we need, when possible, their names.
Yeah i understand. I like the way you explained not behaving like someone having high moral grounds. I appreciate it. I didnt have the author's name so couldnot mention it, but it was a real good one to not repost it. Generally all the artworks i share have the author's name ( you could go through my previous posts) and i talk to them before posting. I know it helps them showcase their talents and bring audience to their harkwork.

Some of my posts even have their patreon links so that if people like they can help the authors. Maybe i slipped this time, but there are lot of renders which donot carry the author's info and its not possible to find their names individually in this vast internet.

Reactions: Manifold

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Cum For Maddy

Cum For Maddy  (01) Sneaky Bastard.jpg Cum For Maddy  (08) Sneaky Bastard.jpg

Cum (More) For Maddy

Cum (More) For Maddy (06) Sneaky Bastard.jpg Cum (More) For Maddy (10) Sneaky Bastard.jpg

Happy to share with you a new image mini-set with our hot Maddy and her stud(s), ready to come for Maddy and please her with what she needs.
Set contains 37 high quality sexual renders with text or without.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes