3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Drill Sergeant if you're gonna repost others artwork at the very least credit them. Both LBW and lexx228 are part of the forum and occasionally the thread so you can at the very least tag em
he dont care

https://f95zone.to/threads/mom.39630/post-8136142

Yesterday at 8:21 PM
propana said:
@Drill Sergeant and yet another Like scalper ... u can mind. mention that this is the awesome work from @lexx228
I do not care. I share so that others can also see and enjoy. i never claim those to be my own; every render or image i share has its author's watermark. This is a pirate site. Things like this happen here. I would have given credit had i know. Dont spoil the fun, move on. Cheers.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Drill Sergeant if you're gonna repost others artwork at the very least credit them. Both LBW and lexx228 are part of the forum and occasionally the thread so you can at the very least tag em
On LBW's render there is a waterwark with his patreon link so i didnt think of mentioning the name again ( I do not know how to tag). When i know the author's name i write, if i dont have the info i cant help. Sometimes placing the mouse cursor on top of the image will also tell you the name of the author; the images are named that way. Both of them are great artists and i am a great fan of their work so whenever i get a chance i share renders for everyone to see but sometimes i dont have enough info about the renders i post. I will try to post all the details.

Reactions: Pijele800

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Dammit, if only that sole had a better exposition...
it is not a question of exposure, that part of the foot has a blur, switching to black and white and with the hdr toning the blurry part takes that kind of lighting, when I switch from color to black and white I do not do an automatic conversion, the image does not makes .... but I adjust color by color, in this case during the toning I had a good effect for the image, but you're right the one on the foot is annoying, I place the work in color ... excellent observation

sandra.jpg

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
it is not a question of exposure, that part of the foot has a blur, switching to black and white and with the hdr toning the blurry part takes that kind of lighting, when I switch from color to black and white I do not do an automatic conversion, the image does not makes .... but I adjust color by color, in this case during the toning I had a good effect for the image, but you're right the one on the foot is annoying, I place the work in color ... excellent observation

View attachment 1815349
Nice. This generally looks much better overall, I personally have a strong dislike to grayscale photography, I find it reductive rather than artistic. Not a fan of blur either, but that's mostly because it has a tendency to slow games down so I kinda developed a knee-jerk reaction :D

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes