3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
The only thing "wrong" with this hot and spicy image is that the guy underneath Elena isn't me! ;) :LOL:

Excellent work once again...I'm so thankful to see more of beautiful Elena! Her pretty face, her wondrous body, her gloriously bare feet...she is a total dreamgirl! :love:(y)

Thank you for posting more of your magnificent work, and thank you for creating beautiful Elena. She's just amazing...

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
The only thing "wrong" with this hot and spicy image is that the guy underneath Elena isn't me! ;) :LOL:

Excellent work once again...I'm so thankful to see more of beautiful Elena! Her pretty face, her wondrous body, her gloriously bare feet...she is a total dreamgirl! :love:(y)

Thank you for posting more of your magnificent work, and thank you for creating beautiful Elena. She's just amazing...
Wow thank you very much.
Did you notice how lucky this guy is? damn (I use the same male character in all my renders, that way you can see him as an MC).

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Wow thank you very much.
Did you notice how lucky this guy is? damn (I use the same male character in all my renders, that way you can see him as an MC).
I tell you what, if Elena ever is a character in a visual novel some day, I will buy that game in a heartbeat! :p :love: :p

Seriously, you have totally struck gold with Elena...she's as thought-provoking and mesmerizing as she is enchanting, enticing, and eyeball-melting beautiful. Very seldom will a character come along and hit all of the right notes right off the bat the way she has. She is lightning in a bottle! (y)

Please keep up your excellent work. :cool:

Reactions: darkside80
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes