3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
what was going through his mind at the time

View attachment 1913047
" what was going through his mind at the time "

No wonder ol' boy couldn't focus long enough to lift the weights! Good thing he wasn't driving somewhere when those kinds of thoughts hit him...it probably wouldn't have ended well for him. :giggle:

Fantastic work once again! I just can't get enough of sexy Elena...she grabs my imagination and she owns my thoughts...she is an absolute dream-girl! :love: :p :love:

Thank you for posting more of beautiful Elena! :cool:(y)

(And I hope you don't mind me gushing so much about her, but I mean every word of it. Elena is a knock-out! )

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
" what was going through his mind at the time "

No wonder ol' boy couldn't focus long enough to lift the weights! Good thing he wasn't driving somewhere when those kinds of thoughts hit him...it probably wouldn't have ended well for him. :giggle:

Fantastic work once again! I just can't get enough of sexy Elena...she grabs my imagination and she owns my thoughts...she is an absolute dream-girl! :love: :p :love:

Thank you for posting more of beautiful Elena! :cool:(y)

(And I hope you don't mind me gushing so much about her, but I mean every word of it. Elena is a knock-out! )
Thank you :)

Haha hey now we make cars without drivers...or almost so the scene is possible. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes