3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Seems like as good a thread as any to ask...

When someone goes to all the trouble to pose the model, sort the clothing, do the lighting etc, do they usually only render the one picture? I have total ignorance when it comes to 3d modeling but is there no way to render just a smaller snapshot of the overall existing scene so they can have different expressions for example, but the body and background never need to be redone?

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
He has not been blessed by the gods but you are right, we are in his dream after all.

View attachment 1915790
Ol' boy could be hung like a gnat for all I care, my eyes are on the ladies...and once again beautiful Elena does not disappoint. :love:

I really like how you have Elena's whitish blonde locks cascade down her pretty face as she shifts in her position, focusing on the task at hand. For that matter the black lady's hair has a good flow and is looking natural as well. Excellent artistry and great attention to detail! (y)

And speaking of attention to detail, I think it's worth going back and pointing out this fine image, and how awesome it is that the middle cushion of the couch slightly buckles under the pressure of Elena's sexy foot. I also like how Elena's open top contours against and over the top of the back of the couch. The fact that you took the time to worry about such details should be admired and appreciated. It's things like this that really makes fabulous art.

elena_1925994_15_02.jpg

Thank you for posting more of the lovely Elena! I haven't been this amazed and enticed by a beautiful 3D MILF since Mrs. Turner. :love:(y)

sarkolator

Jun 21, 2020
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My fav is the 3rd

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Amazing stuff. I have to ask, which models did you use for this & for the previous anatomy lesson?
Hi!
The "specific" version is done with Genesis8 Markus and Remi, as with the other series, I am not entirely sure, the female part should be "Miranda Lawson" , but I can't remember what textures I used.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 1915816 View attachment 1915817
This character is going MILFy for a time. Which way should they go, more natural or with some work done?
Both natural and not-so natural have some appealing visual perks. I'd say to try some variations and/or combinations of the two potential MILFy looks for her, and see what satisfies you the most. You'll be looking at her way more than any of us, so you should go with what makes you the happiest.

She's already a pretty girl...it should be cool to see if time will be her enemy, or be her friend. Good luck on whatever you decide. (y)

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022

When someone goes to all the trouble to pose the model, sort the clothing, do the lighting etc, do they usually only render the one picture? I have total ignorance when it comes to 3d modeling but is there no way to render just a smaller snapshot of the overall existing scene so they can have different expressions for example, but the body and background never need to be redone?
When you save a scene in DAZ, the file is called a .duf, and what the artist does with that .duf file moving forward is entirely up to them. But you have the right idea; once the model is posed and the background established, lighting is placed around, cameras positioned, etc etc, the artist doesn't have to go back and fool with every single thing every single time they want to change or adjust something.

Reactions: Rubbishcoder

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021

As far as I can answer to that question, I go overboard nearly every time I "test" a scene and I tend to render a shitload of images for different angles, expressions, shaders, lighting, clothing, and so on. I also save the scenes ... BUT from time to time I also clean up after me and delete scenes and images I don't specificaly like.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020

If you've messed up a bit of the render, like a hand clipping into some props, you can easily fix just that bit and use the "spot render" tool to fix it without redrawing the whole render. Very helpful if you're on an ancient potato of a PC.

You can also use it to change a facial expression (and nothing else), but I find those kinds of render sets sort of flat and boring... people emote with their whole body, and flipping through some renders and only seeing the expression change looks strange.

But if you're talking about producing several renders (at different angles) from the same scene, some artists definitely do that. (It can be tricky - lighting is often set up to look good from a particular angle, so producing a second view of the same scene is often more work than just "stick another camera in there and fire it up")

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
the artist doesn't have to go back and fool with every single thing every single time they want to change or adjust something.
I tend to render a shitload of images for different angles, expressions, shaders, lighting, clothing, and so on. I also save the scenes ... BUT from time to time I also clean up after me and delete scenes and images I don't specificaly like.
Cheers for the replies. It was actually you Mastergobbo that got me thinking because your pics on the last page do have different expressions but the same poses.

Seems odd to me that more people don't do it. Especially those who sell static images. 5 different expressions is effectively 5 times the content if you can just snapshot an existing base complete with identical lighting just different face positions.

You can also use it to change a facial expression (and nothing else), but I find those kinds of render sets sort of flat and boring... people emote with their whole body, and flipping through some renders and only seeing the expression change looks strange.
yeah I get that, someone smiling with their thumbs up would look odd if suddenly they were shocked instead, people use shoulders and arms to convey emotions but adding blush or a wink for example wouldn't destroy the overall concept.

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Ol' boy could be hung like a gnat for all I care, my eyes are on the ladies...and once again beautiful Elena does not disappoint. :love:

I really like how you have Elena's whitish blonde locks cascade down her pretty face as she shifts in her position, focusing on the task at hand. For that matter the black lady's hair has a good flow and is looking natural as well. Excellent artistry and great attention to detail! (y)

And speaking of attention to detail, I think it's worth going back and pointing out this fine image, and how awesome it is that the middle cushion of the couch slightly buckles under the pressure of Elena's sexy foot. I also like how Elena's open top contours against and over the top of the back of the couch. The fact that you took the time to worry about such details should be admired and appreciated. It's things like this that really makes fabulous art.

View attachment 1915839

Thank you for posting more of the lovely Elena! I haven't been this amazed and enticed by a beautiful 3D MILF since Mrs. Turner. :love:(y)
Thank you very much for this comment :love:. it's exactly what i think, the small details as well as the lights can change the scene completely.

Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thank you very much for this comment :love:. it's exactly what i think, the small details as well as the lights can change the scene completely.
You're very welcome! :cool:

Now when it came to the couch cushion, I figured you used either a D-Former or possibly the Mesh Grabber...but getting Elena's opened top to contour around the back of the seat baffled me. The only thing I could figure is that DForce may have been used for that, but that's only guessing because I have no clue about how to actually work DForce myself. (I have got SO MUCH to learn about 3D art)

Either way, it's a stunning piece of work and Elena is total mouth-watering stunner herself. Hats off to you good sir. :cool:(y)

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022

View attachment 1916794
That dark-haired updo, fair skin, and curves for miles tends to invoke certain...um...dreams...desirous dreams, if you will. ;):D

Very nice work! I'd like to think this is a sort of secret epilogue to a certain character's ending...the whole "She's my Queen and I'm her King" part, only not behind closed doors for a change. :)

Last edited:

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
You're very welcome! :cool:

Now when it came to the couch cushion, I figured you used either a D-Former or possibly the Mesh Grabber...but getting Elena's opened top to contour around the back of the seat baffled me. The only thing I could figure is that DForce may have been used for that, but that's only guessing because I have no clue about how to actually work DForce myself. (I have got SO MUCH to learn about 3D art)

Either way, it's a stunning piece of work and Elena is total mouth-watering stunner herself. Hats off to you good sir. :cool:(y)
All the deformations on the couch were made with D-Former. initially i was using either Mesh graber or goz to Zbrush because i couldn't use the d-former correctly but i came across a great tuto from Exploring 3D that helped me a lot. i put the link of his youtube video if it helps others

Reactions: Lou Gojira
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes