3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
ELENA IS BACK!!! Woo hoo! :love: (y)

Excellent work on this fine image of beautiful Elena. It's so tastefully done, you've let Elena's charm and beauty speak for itself. The result is this image really fires up the imagination, and I especially like how the ruffles of her dress softly curve and caress around her hips and thighs. Swooshing and swirling her sexy bare feet through the sun-warmed water, her relaxed pose as she leans back onto her palms, along with her expression as she turns to the camera, she looks like she's both enjoying the setting and getting lost in a sort of narcissistic abandon...as if she knows that as the photo is taken, all kinds of eyes will eventually be on her, and she's marveling in the upcoming attention she'll receive. What. A. Woman. :love:

Fine artistry for this beautiful lady...you bring Elena more and more to life with every new image you make of her. Keep up the fantastic work good sir, and thank you for posting this image! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: darkside80

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
ELENA IS BACK!!! Woo hoo! :love: (y)

Excellent work on this fine image of beautiful Elena. It's so tastefully done, you've let Elena's charm and beauty speak for itself. The result is this image really fires up the imagination, and I especially like how the ruffles of her dress softly curve and caress around her hips and thighs. Swooshing and swirling her sexy bare feet through the sun-warmed water, her relaxed pose as she leans back onto her palms, along with her expression as she turns to the camera, she looks like she's both enjoying the setting and getting lost in a sort of narcissistic abandon...as if she knows that as the photo is taken, all kinds of eyes will eventually be on her, and she's marveling in the upcoming attention she'll receive. What. A. Woman. :love:

Fine artistry for this beautiful lady...you bring Elena more and more to life with every new image you make of her. Keep up the fantastic work good sir, and thank you for posting this image! (y)
Hey thanks a lot, I wanted to make another render of her in this scene by changing some textures that I didn't like too much (like the rocks). I plan to do another one because the weather is too hot and Elena should enjoy the water that is offered to her :giggle:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hey thanks a lot, I wanted to make another render of her in this scene by changing some textures that I didn't like too much (like the rocks). I plan to do another one because the weather is too hot and Elena should enjoy the water that is offered to her :giggle:
Oh man...I already like the sound of where this is going! :unsure: :love:

You're doing a stellar job my friend...and Elena is such a beautiful, spectacular character. I've got so many scenarios in my head about her...so, um, if you ever run short of ideas...well, I'll be more than willing to help out. :giggle: ;) (hint hint)

Thanks again for posting your excellent work. :cool:(y)

Reactions: darkside80

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Oh man...I already like the sound of where this is going! :unsure: :love:

You're doing a stellar job my friend...and Elena is such a beautiful, spectacular character. I've got so many scenarios in my head about her...so, um, if you ever run short of ideas...well, I'll be more than willing to help out. :giggle: ;) (hint hint)

Thanks again for posting your excellent work. :cool:(y)
Right now it's mostly the heat that slows me down (and makes my gpus suffer lol)

Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Day-umm what a lovely sight! :oops: :love:

This totally brings to mind the Greek myth about Actaeon seeing Artemis while she was bathing...and beautiful Elena certainly has the part of "goddess" sufficiently covered! :p :p :p

I'd just be afraid of getting turned into a deer after seeing something this sweet! :LOL:

Awesome work once again my friend...the way her dress is lying there, and the wetness of her hair are especially nice touches. Thank you for posting another fine piece of your great art! (y)

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes