3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
‎Day-um quel beau spectacle! ‎:eek:ups:‎ ‎:amour:
‎ ‎
‎ Cela rappelle totalement le mythe grec selon lequel Actéon aurait vu Artémis pendant qu’elle se baignait... et la belle Elena a certainement le rôle de « déesse » suffisamment couvert! ‎:p‎ ‎:p‎ ‎:p
‎ ‎
‎ J’aurais juste peur de me transformer en cerf après avoir vu quelque chose d’aussi doux! ‎:LOL:
‎ ‎
‎ Travail génial encore une fois mon ami ... la façon dont sa robe est couchée là, et l’humidité de ses cheveux sont des touches particulièrement agréables. Merci d’avoir posté une autre belle œuvre de votre grand art!‎
Thank you very much for your comment, I didn't have this story in mind when I made this rendering but I think it's a beautiful way to see it. :D

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Looks nice... only thing for me is her head looks a bit too small for her body (maybe it's the shape of her chin).
Hmm, I did in fact shrink her head some (and that's caused some hairline/rendering issues for myself). I can see what you're saying in this particular shot but I have not thought that an issue elsewhere. Food for thought though, mate! Please do let me know if you see that throughout the game once released.

(It might be the result of a Cam setting (FL40) more than the model itself?)

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Think I might meet this Friday for initial release on DOLL HOUSE. Got a few odds n’ ends I’m not yet okay with for these first few scenes (and will soon address in a subsequent ver/patch). In all honesty I have been grinding on this thing for far too long to allow for any more minimal delay. Time to yank out what I got and piss into the wind, eh…

I look forward to constructive criticism and either challenging or otherwise encouraging variable motivation.

Cuz that’s what we do here at f95, correct? And RUSH did not build 2112 in a day.

is what it is.png

Rock on.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Think I might meet this Friday for initial release on DOLL HOUSE. Got a few odds n’ ends I’m not yet okay with for these first few scenes (and will soon address in a subsequent ver/patch). In all honesty I have been grinding on this thing for far too long to allow for any more minimal delay. Time to yank out what I got and piss into the wind, eh…

I look forward to constructive criticism and either challenging or otherwise encouraging variable motivation.

Cuz that’s what we do here at f95, correct? And RUSH did not build 2112 in a day.

View attachment 1948368

Rock on.

Looking really good... eager to play it on release.

Really nice use of camera angle in this and the previous teaser you've graced us with (Camera angles are my biggest weak spot when it comes to sequential storyboard style renderings TBH). Only thing I might have done differently on this one is I might have turned the ceiling light on in the hallway behind her to give the scene just a hair more depth. Other than that I love it.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Looking really good... eager to play it on release.

Really nice use of camera angle in this and the previous teaser you've graced us with (Camera angles are my biggest weak spot when it comes to sequential storyboard style renderings TBH). Only thing I might have done differently on this one is I might have turned the ceiling light on in the hallway behind her to give the scene just a hair more depth. Other than that I love it.
You are a very aware viewer. And that counts for plenty, mate (yup, conscious decision to NOT turn that hall light on but you can be sure I am going to bork all sorts of hamfisted shit throughout this endeavor).

I really do NOT like painting myself into a box with the 1stPerson perspective and regret that entirely. However, it's the only way the intent of the project could work at all. Camera ANGLES are something I will find a way to advantage going forward (I have ideas that can work within it all, organically.)

Appreciate your investment on the images, mate. For reals.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes