3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

bangarengo

Feb 18, 2020
Great mature mom, it would be nice to have her in fantasy scene with her 30+ son (because she's definitely over 50-55, right?). I think that's the segment that is missing out there, it's great to have younger moms with teens sons, but every now and then having this type of "former super-hot chick, now in her 50's-60's" is just great, for me (plain mature housewives would be even better). Just don't go too far with "aging" stuff. Congrats for your creations.

Reactions: Lucius Vorenus

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Damn!!! this is good stuff!!! Is the son pouncing on mom before she goes away on a trip or something? How did you create this pose?
May i know which female model this is and the outfits she is wearing??

Please and thank you.
Thank you very much,
Let's just say he was too impatient and wouldn't wait for the elevator to arrive.
The pose doesn't exist ready made, I started from a simple bending down pose and adjusted the character as I wanted it to be.
The morphs were made with Zbrush and the clothes simulated with Marvelous designer.

As for the dress she is wearing, it is the Mini Tank Dress from AF

I don't remember the base I used to create her, but as usual, a mix of several characters + metamixer without widget just to adjust or correct some part of the face (usually when my character is finished I create a morph of it, it allows to have only one morph used and greatly accelerates the viewport during the poses).

Reactions: Artoriasex

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Yet again reminding F95 that the reaction limit is bollocks!

Made a short render set with jojozz's amazing goddess of MILFs, Juno from !

Not posting these on my Slushe yet as their text editor is ballsed up, so I can't credit jojozz for the character morph (general UX on slushe has been pretty crap imo tbh)

JunoCummings1.png_intel.png
JunoCummings2.png_intel.png
JunoCummings3.png_intel.png
JunoCummings4.png_intel.png
JunoCummings5.png_intel.png

As well as a oneshot of Dr. Cummings as a super spy, about to show MC her special interrogation techniques~

CummingsInterrogation.png_intel.png

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes