3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Yet again reminding F95 that the reaction limit is bollocks!

Made a short render set with jojozz's amazing goddess of MILFs, Juno from !

Not posting these on my Slushe yet as their text editor is ballsed up, so I can't credit jojozz for the character morph (general UX on slushe has been pretty crap imo tbh)

View attachment 2117960
View attachment 2117963
View attachment 2117962
View attachment 2118041
View attachment 2117965

As well as a oneshot of Dr. Cummings as a super spy, about to show MC her special interrogation techniques~

View attachment 2117980
It looks like Juno wants to spread some of her lovin' to other beautiful ladies ;)

This is incredible Zav! I would've never thought I would get to see Juno interact with some of your beautiful waifus, especially Dr. Cummings :D And I love the interrogation scene. Would love to see what sort of "interrogation techniques" she has planned for your MC ;)

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Can you tell me what texture did you use to get the veins rendered so well like that? I have tried veins and gone beyond max limits, but it never shows like this...
The "Vascularity Hd for Genesis 8" morphs can be applied to the whole body at once with a universal controller...or applied seperately. For example, the leg has 6 zones i believe and the feet another 4. the render is heavily altered in Gimp (photoshop) though to make the textures pop using a series of filters. message me and ill send the original render so you can compare what a little post processing does.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
I would love to see a full fletched hardcore comic being continued out of the above panels...please
Even working with two hands, that could take weeks! This panel took about 3 hours :ROFLMAO:. If you want to see more, I have a lot over at slushe and update daily usually. It's free. Under my same name

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Even working with two hands, that could take weeks! This panel took about 3 hours :ROFLMAO:. If you want to see more, I have a lot over at slushe and update daily usually. It's free. Under my same name
Damn your work is nice. But i do prefer more thicker models. To each his own. But for someone who just started DAZ this year, you are really good.

Reactions: digitbrush

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes