3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Put something behind the door, left corner bedroom or fix the ... not sure how it's called, white thing at the bottom.
You can select the tv screen in the surfaces go to emission option and add a light from there or you can select the emission map and add the picture screen and you ll get some light and shadows from that as well

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Put something behind the door, left corner bedroom or fix the ... not sure how it's called, white thing at the bottom.
You can select the tv screen in the surfaces go to emission option and add a light from there or you can select the emission map and add the picture screen and you ll get some light and shadows from that as well
For the TV thing thats what i done, as for the left corner in bed room, you the empity space inside the room? also behid the door (ehre mom is standing) There actually a wall and floor but they are from different assets, thats why they look so different.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
For the TV thing thats what i done, as for the left corner in bed room, you the empity space inside the room? also behid the door (ehre mom is standing) There actually a wall and floor but they are from different assets, thats why they look so different.
Yeah.. I know.. same happened for me.. that's why I decided to place that big drawer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nomec104

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Guys these are the lingerie i have, which is the one that fit the best this character in your opinion?
I personally prefer the number 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe i'm a bit late on this "vote" but my favoritte from best to "worse" (I like them all, if it were up to me she could use them each day like the nr 1 is for Monday and nr 2 is for Tuesday etc)
Best to worse:
Nr 3 and nr 6 (Shared 1st place and yes, i'm weak for stockings. I don't know why but it Make every girl so much hotter)
Nr 1 (Love the "french" opening
Nr 2 and 4 (Very nice "cuts to the outfit)
Nr 5 (least fav)

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe i'm a bit late on this "vote" but my favoritte from best to "worse" (I like them all, if it were up to me she could use them each day like the nr 1 is for Monday and nr 2 is for Tuesday etc)
Best to worse:
Nr 3 and nr 6 (Shared 1st place and yes, i'm weak for stockings. I don't know why but it Make every girl so much hotter)
Nr 1 (Love the "french" opening
Nr 2 and 4 (Very nice "cuts to the outfit)
Nr 5 (least fav)
Well she indeed could use more then one. Maybe in future depending on the scene i will let her wear a different one

Reactions: Latex224

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Could I just ask... Is this a game or wip to be a game?
Oh sorry to delude you, but it's not a game. I have not enough skill to dig on something this big nor the capacity to create branching plot/interactive stuff. I just like doing this as hobby and creating little stories.

Reactions: ll2777 and Dencar

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thank you, And well, i plan to continue this mom/son incest story for a lil bit more. In the end son hasn't impregated mom yet, so untill then i will work on this project :LOL:
haha sounds nice. :love:
Let's tie her down so I (the son) can creampie her the whole day and and she has to stay in doggy all day long. Even gonna dress her up in some sexy clothing and stockings and just ram her all day (maybe some latex haha):LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
haha sounds nice. :love:
Let's tie her down so I (the son) can creampie her the whole day and and she has to stay in doggy all day long. Even gonna dress her up in some sexy clothing and stockings and just ram her all day (maybe some latex haha):LOL::LOL:
Even though the idea is tempting, the relationship i have in mind for mom and son is sweet and tender.
But hey if you are in to BDSM i can link an old render i made, Here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-2037432

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes