3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nice one... Oh wait, fuck! What if the fathers (My dad char + your dad char) are cheating on their wives by not hooking up with other girls but by fucking eachothers :eek::eek::eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the thought of this is shocking but not gonna happen in truth :LOL:
Not against it but not my my type.. the apple thing I think it's my limit :ROFLMAO:
If you want they can fuck the same hooker

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Not against it but not my my type.. the apple thing I think it's my limit :ROFLMAO:
If you want they can fuck the same hooker
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Actually i was quoting the lesbian thing and your LGBT response :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe they could :LOL:... and maybe this hooker is a gold digger bitch too

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Actually i was quoting the lesbian thing and your LGBT response :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe they could :LOL:... and maybe this hooker is a gold digger bitch too
Already have one :ROFLMAO: she's quite expensive but you can compensate with a big cock on her :ROFLMAO:
Was trying to recrate your char.. I was 99% I'll be right.. aparently I'm not.
Screenshot 2019-11-12 11.51.00.png

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Already have one :ROFLMAO: she's quite expensive but you can compensate with a big cock on her :ROFLMAO:
Was trying to recrate your char.. I was 99% I'll be right.. aparently I'm not.
View attachment 458260
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who the fuck is shen lee? my dad char name is John :ROFLMAO:...
Am joking mate, but anyway i started with a genesis 3 male base model and then i messed around with the morph sliders.

Edit:
CulayTL Refence render, i'm too lazy to go and grab all the slider used.
[Edited]John Test 1.png

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who the fuck is shen lee? my dad char name is John :ROFLMAO:...
Am joking mate, but anyway i started with a genesis 3 male base model and then i messed around with the morph sliders.

Edit:
CulayTL Refence render, i'm too lazy to go and grab all the slider used.
View attachment 458270
My char names are genesis 8 female, genesis 8 female (2) and so on.. neah.. I'm not good at this and I'm lazy.. thanks anyway :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nomec104

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Mom: Blah blah husband blah blah big ass
Mom: Blah blah almost fucked my son.. what does he thinks about me now? what kind of a mother I am?
Aunt: Don't be so hard with you honey!
Aunt: Fuck your husband, don't listen to him, you're beatiful and strong, don't need him, follow your feelings..
Mom: What do you suggest? to leave my husband and make love with my son? this is innacceptabale
Aunt: Didn't said that.. but you could try to give him a chance, he's young and stupid probably.. and about that piece of shit we'll find something.. about him.. what are his excuses?
Mom: Mostly work.. but who cares? to be honest I think lost my feelings for him.. he's not the man I married anymore.. we're nothing else than some flatmates.. my guess he's having fun with someone else..
Aunt: why you shouldn't have fun with someone else as well..
Mom: good point.. but I can't go to my son and fuck him.. it's wrong..
Aunt: Is it? look at us..
Mom: It is.. we started when we were stupid girls and it's different because we are sisters and his my son..
Aunt: Well.. mostly you were the stupid girl, you were spying on me every night.. and I think you're still are but you don't wanna accept it.. just let it be!
Mom: Oh sis..
Aunt: Everything will be allright! I think you still have an unfinished job from this morning, don't you? Were you thinking on your sons big cock this morning?
Mom: Don't stop!
living 4_Camera_i.png living 5_Camera_i.png living 6_Camera_i.png 7_i.png

To be continued..

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Mom: Blah blah husband blah blah big ass
Mom: Blah blah almost fucked my son.. what does he thinks about me now? what kind of a mother I am?
Aunt: Don't be so hard with you honey!
Aunt: Fuck your husband, don't listen to him, you're beatiful and strong, don't need him, follow your feelings..
Mom: What do you suggest? to leave my husband and make love with my son? this is innacceptabale
Aunt: Didn't said that.. but you could try to give him a chance, he's young and stupid probably.. and about that piece of shit we'll find something.. about him.. what are his excuses?
Mom: Mostly work.. but who cares? to be honest I think lost my feelings for him.. he's not the man I married anymore.. we're nothing else than some flatmates.. my guess he's having fun with someone else..
Aunt: why you shouldn't have fun with someone else as well..
Mom: good point.. but I can't go to my son and fuck him.. it's wrong..
Aunt: Is it? look at us..
Mom: It is.. we started when we were stupid girls and it's different because we are sisters and his my son..
Aunt: Well.. mostly you were the stupid girl, you were spying on me every night.. and I think you're still are but you don't wanna accept it.. just let it be!
Mom: Oh sis..
Aunt: Everything will be allright! I think you still have an unfinished job from this morning, don't you? Were you thinking on your sons big cock this morning?
Mom: Don't stop!
View attachment 460080 View attachment 460081 View attachment 460082 View attachment 460079

To be continued..
Nice renders. But poor son, i foresee that those two girl will kill him by sucking him dry.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nice renders. But poor son, i foresee that those two girl will kill him by sucking him dry.
Meh.. I don't like neither of them :ROFLMAO: the kissing one it's fucked so hard that didn't even tried to fix something on that anymore..
The genital textures fucked up for some reasons and I don't know why because it blended well before on testing renders.. used the ngv8 and it was ok now it was a big difference of skin color.. tried the golden palace now and there still is but meh..
At the end a pussy it's a pussy!

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Meh.. I don't like neither of them :ROFLMAO: the kissing one it's fucked so hard that didn't even tried to fix something on that anymore..
The genital textures fucked up for some reasons and I don't know why because it blended well before on testing renders.. used the ngv8 and it was ok now it was a big difference of skin color.. tried the golden palace now and there still is but meh..
At the end a pussy it's a pussy!
Mmmh dunno mate, to me the gen skin on the last pic looks good.

Reactions: Manifold
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes