3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Swapping wifes/gfs it's not a thing on this one.. so he/she doesn't know about the other one on any side.
Thanks for the feedback!
Okey. Any more "scenes" were one of them is almost getting caught? Just like this one, both having fun and only 1 second of oversight could ruin the whole fun :ROFLMAO: (y)
But the "basket" scene too was very good. I wonder what Mr. "Daddy" have in store when it comes to buying clothes with his "daughter-in-law" some stockings perhaps (or latex? Nothing to do with my name though) hehe ;) :LOL:

Reactions: Manifold

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Actuall swinger/incest/orgy would be a fucking awesome thing... Just imagine Dad, Mom, Son, Son's gf, Sister, Sister's bf, Aunt, Uncle and cousins just in one giant fuckfest. I repeat myself that would be fucking epic :cool:
Remember Eric in BigBrother :ROFLMAO: probably the most hated character ever
I was thinking something like.. the aunt probably is married and it might have a son or daughter too.. husband as well (uncle)..
In my head started something like "mom, aunt, uncle" or "aunt/mom, mc, uncle" or "cousin, mc, mom/aunt/uncle" any version you can make in a 3some but I was thinking I'm pushing the limits on this one..
Okey. Any more "scenes" were one of them is almost getting caught? Just like this one, both having fun and only 1 second of oversight could ruin the whole fun :ROFLMAO: (y)
But the "basket" scene too was very good. I wonder what Mr. "Daddy" have in store when it comes to buying clothes with his "daughter-in-law" some stockings perhaps (or latex? Nothing to do with my name though) hehe ;) :LOL:
Well the original plot was like Son is coming home from shopping, looking for his gf, tries to open the door, it's locked, meanwhile she goes to the door, finds a silly excuse she's changing clothes, naked whatever, meanwhile dads it's fucking her from behind.. again.. not much space for that or wouldn't really fit and gave up on the idea..
Anyway.. I will try something else on this in future renders.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Is it?

Another one from "you didn't see anything"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omg that is sexy :love: Yes it is amazing work on both arts, love the angel so we can see it from the "gf & dads" side too
But damn she is a strong mommy, only needing to hold one hand on the counter hihi:LOL:

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But I must ask, in the "story" (from #109 on previous page (6) the scene with dad and the bf's gf having fun, is it the gf's mother or is it the bf's mother she calls?:unsure:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Something quick 200 iterations in a dark scene.. for testing.. don't know.. something..
blanket clips the bed a bit and it's kinda long.. lazy to resimulate.. was ok 1st time but changed the poses a bit so morph didn't fit the new pose.

tes_i.png

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Something quick 200 iterations in a dark scene.. for testing.. don't know.. something..
blanket clips the bed a bit and it's kinda long.. lazy to resimulate.. was ok 1st time but changed the poses a bit so morph didn't fit the new pose.

View attachment 470007
Looks good to me. Can i ask something? How can i use the dForce modifier only on one object? Let me explay better, when i try to use it at first it applies to every assets loaded in the scene and i have to freeze them manually 1 by 1 before starting the simulation. Now doing this in a scene with lots of assets loaded it becomes tedious and frustrating.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Looks good to me. Can i ask something? How can i use the dForce modifier only on one object? Let me explay better, when i try to use it at first it applies to every assets loaded in the scene and i have to freeze them manually 1 by 1 before starting the simulation. Now doing this in a scene with lots of assets loaded it becomes tedious and frustrating.
Not sure but hiding the assets you don't want to be simulated would stop preventing them being resimulated.. not sure about that anyway.. usually I'm going for the freeze one.
At the moment I'm using MD for the blanket.. works way faster than the dforce, real-time, model it how you would like, import it back as a morph or if the geometry won't fit import it as an object and apply a shader or texture that would fit.
In the previous render, skirt, panties and boys tshirt were simulated in MD as well.
1574686616662.png
Ignore the textures..

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Not sure but hiding the assets you don't want to be simulated would stop preventing them being resimulated.. not sure about that anyway.. usually I'm going for the freeze one.
At the moment I'm using MD for the blanket.. works way faster than the dforce, real-time, model it how you would like, import it back as a morph or if the geometry won't fit import it as an object and apply a shader or texture that would fit.
In the previous render, skirt, panties and boys tshirt were simulated in MD as well.
View attachment 470012
Ignore the textures..
Thank you verymuch, are there any tutorial i can follow to import/export thing between daz and md as morphs?

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes