3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Thanks guys, i'll wait for your artworks haha love your works haha.. hopefully you can create some family swinging as well lols.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks guys, i'll wait for your artworks haha love your works haha.. hopefully you can create some family swinging as well lols.
yeah.. i was hoping that as well but Nomec104 it's lazy to share some sliders or saves actually so nothing in the close future :D

Reactions: BoyGeorge

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
yeah.. i was hoping that as well but Nomec104 it's lazy to share some sliders or saves actually so nothing in the close future :D
Yeah tbh i dont think anyone would just give me artworks haha, i tried doing some honey select but find it hard, and dont get me started on daz, its like x3 hardness for me haha

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hey! I know i'm lazy! but if someone actually tell me how to export the morphed character i will be more than willingly to share them. :giggle:
A simple save file it's more than enough.. when i ll try to load the file it will say what's I'm missing and from there I can search and install the assets I'm mising.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
A simple save file it's more than enough.. when i ll try to load the file it will say what's I'm missing and from there I can search and install the assets I'm mising.
Oh wow... but what will you do about custom textures?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Oh wow... but what will you do about custom textures?
by custom you mean? anyway.. it will say missing file.. if it's a texture edited by you with your own patterns you ll need to share the textures as well.. if it's customized using daz sliders or other assets installed in daz I may need to install that shader/texture pack

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
CulayTL
Here you go guys, Those are the three character i made for the ... Oh don't mind their names, i'm actually pretty bad at giving names :ROFLMAO:. Anyway feel free to use them in whichever project you have in mind, just quote me if you do so, i'm very curious in which crazy and pervy situation you'll manage to put 'em.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
CulayTL
Here you go guys, Those are the three character i made for the ... Oh don't mind their names, i'm actually pretty bad at giving names :ROFLMAO:. Anyway feel free to use them in whichever project you have in mind, just quote me if you do so, i'm very curious in which crazy and pervy situation you'll manage to put 'em.

1574857725228.png
:ROFLMAO: fucking zombie! :ROFLMAO:
It's ok.. i need to install only lucian 7, gianni7, corbin and gwen and it should load without any problem.
Thanks!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
1_i.png
CulayTL

A very quick test before work.. :ROFLMAO: nothing serious.. yet.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nice one, yet i've noticed a little portion of textures missing from my charater in your render... and after a quick look on my end, my char miss it too. Any suggestion on how i can fix this?
Yeah.. I ll take a look on your mess later on

Reactions: Nomec104
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes