3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Actuall swinger/incest/orgy would be a fucking awesome thing... Just imagine Dad, Mom, Son, Son's gf, Sister, Sister's bf, Aunt, Uncle and cousins just in one giant fuckfest. I repeat myself that would be fucking epic :cool:
i agree, if only i can create this kind of artwork, i've already release this kind of game, i'm actually writing this kind of story now as a hobby, hoping someone can collab with me haha

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
i agree, if only i can create this kind of artwork, i've already release this kind of game, i'm actually writing this kind of story now as a hobby, hoping someone can collab with me haha
Wow can't wait see how your game will turn out so i hope you'll find someone asap.
Also i know, it's not that simple doing renders as good as one of the many you can find on this forum. You need some patience and dedication (also the hardware too :ROFLMAO:) to get some good result. Even i that i've played around with daz for a little more than one year now i'm still a noob compared to other artists out there on F95. Just look closely at my render there are so many errors: clipping, unnatural pose, weird facial expression, bad lightning and so on, yet i really like this hobby of mine and i hope to get better with time.

Reactions: BoyGeorge

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Doing a render, series as a hobby it's one thing.. doing renders for a game it's another thing..
If you're working for a game you ll be pressed by time, hate, feedback, requests, bugs and other things.. doing some shitty renders from time to time when you're in the mood it's up to you.. you don't really care about others, you can render what you want and when you want.. and yeah plus you need a solid script and database and stick with it.
For example if today I ll find some better assets for X figure or I want to change the sons bedroom I can do that without any remorse.. in a game you can't do that.. I mean you cand but it will look weird.
Plus making 150-200 renders a month it's not easy.. of course that's if you're looking for some good shit, 1080p+ resolutions, no clipings, perfect renders..
Yeah.. you may render in 720p or max 1080 and scale down to 720, ignore everything (clippings and lighting), and released it.. you still gonna make some money on patreon.. but that for me it's bellow my limit, not doing this for money and problably I would never do.

That's me talking about me in the future where I am a PRO not now when I'm a noob :ROFLMAO:

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Wow can't wait see how your game will turn out so i hope you'll find someone asap.
Also i know, it's not that simple doing renders as good as one of the many you can find on this forum. You need some patience and dedication (also the hardware too :ROFLMAO:) to get some good result. Even i that i've played around with daz for a little more than one year now i'm still a noob compared to other artists out there on F95. Just look closely at my render there are so many errors: clipping, unnatural pose, weird facial expression, bad lightning and so on, yet i really like this hobby of mine and i hope to get better with time.
yeah, i don't even know if i can make the game haha, i still have a day job and writing my script is something more of a hobby, i actually ask for a collab wherein all the revenue, if there's even a revenue, i'll not take any profit haha, it's more than enough for me to see my ideas of swinging with family members and closest friends haha..

this is actually my ideal path.
there's no NTR content, no Cheating and Betrayal, everything and everyone gives their consent.

Planned Content: MC/Wife/Mom, MC/Wife/Son,
MC/Wife(Watching)/Mom/Son, MC/Wife/Mom/Uncle, MC(Filming)/Wife/Son/Daughter, MC/Wife/Son/Sister in Law and more haha

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
yeah, i don't even know if i can make the game haha, i still have a day job and writing my script is something more of a hobby, i actually ask for a collab wherein all the revenue, if there's even a revenue, i'll not take any profit haha, it's more than enough for me to see my ideas of swinging with family members and closest friends haha..

this is actually my ideal path.
there's no NTR content, no Cheating and Betrayal, everything and everyone gives their consent.

Planned Content: MC/Wife/Mom, MC/Wife/Son,
MC/Wife(Watching)/Mom/Son, MC/Wife/Mom/Uncle, MC(Filming)/Wife/Son/Daughter, MC/Wife/Son/Sister in Law and more haha
Again wow, i would love to see this comes to light. Well don't worry about if there will be a game or not. Cuz if you could write down the script/story you always could output just a comic/linear story in cas you will not be able to turn it in a game.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Again wow, i would love to see this comes to light. Well don't worry about if there will be a game or not. Cuz if you could write down the script/story you always could output just a comic/linear story in cas you will not be able to turn it in a game.
it's actually just a linear story with little choices. the images are the most hard part for me since i can also do some basic renpy coding now haha

Reactions: Nomec104

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
it's actually just a linear story with little choices. the images are the most hard part for me since i can also do some basic renpy coding now haha
That's nice. As for the graphic part, why don't you try making your own thread and there you can explain better what you want to do, your ideas for the story and ask help for the visual part of the story. This forum is full of nice people so im sure you'll find someone willing to help you out.

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
i actually haven't thought of that haha, anyway where do i start my own thread? here in artwork as well? i actually post a thread in recruitment & services haha

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes