3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Fist off all sorry for my bad english ....

This is my 5th week with a render Software over all ... so be nice with your critics :D

I am proudly present my first custom made Mom ... she is a 43 age,caucasian style, young Lady and she is living with her
16 years old lazy brate.
I made a custom skin based on Babina with scratches moles imperfections on her skin etc.
So stay tuned for some little story's about her lazy brate and her life with him. :D

Look at her ... mmmmhhhhhh :eek: :love: :devilish::sneaky:

View attachment 729585
Not trying to be an ass, it's good work but it feels like the head needs work. Looks like a dude... :/

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Fist off all sorry for my bad english ....

This is my 5th week with a render Software over all ... so be nice with your critics :D

I am proudly present my first custom made Mom ... she is a 43 age,caucasian style, young Lady and she is living with her
16 years old lazy brate.
I made a custom skin based on Babina with scratches moles imperfections on her skin etc.
So stay tuned for some little story's about her lazy brate and her life with him. :D

Look at her ... mmmmhhhhhh :eek: :love: :devilish::sneaky:

View attachment 729585
good job looking forward to it

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Not trying to be an ass, it's good work but it feels like the head needs work. Looks like a dude... :/
to me ,she looked like a bald person whose wig is falling off and the cameraman knew about this and his spidersense made him click before that happens. ...

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lexx228 Just a couple of quick questions, your MOM model; 1. What hair asset are you using, I thought I had every G3 and G8 hair asset loaded but I can't seem to find it, 2. Is the model G3, G8 or converted from something older?

Reactions: Tea1980

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
lexx228 Just a couple of quick questions, your MOM model; 1. What hair asset are you using, I thought I had every G3 and G8 hair asset loaded but I can't seem to find it, 2. Is the model G3, G8 or converted from something older?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my models is G3

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BigIrishLug

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Tea1980 I didn't look for the exact base, but I think he used an aging morph. There are more 'mature' models available with G8 than G3. Most of the G3 models I have loaded on my base DAZ installation (~ 580) seem to be younger looking than his version of Mom. Maybe if you ask lexx228 nicely.

BTW, I had figured out the hair asset right after I posted my question, what made me unsure was that his model seemed to have shorter hair than Bronwyn but I think that was just the style choice he made.

For older base models on G8, I prefer starting with either iSourceTextures Adriana or with FWSA Edith, making sure I both scale and shorten the height of both to make them between 160 cm - 173 cm tall. The combination of Scale and Height seems to work out better than just Scale alone (BTW, Measure Metrics by default uses 'Scale' only to change height.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
lexx228 with a 45 TB NAS I tend to collect a lot of stuff.

So now I am going to ask as nicely as I can: Please, please, please tell us the base model you used for your 'Mom' renders!

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Tea1980 I didn't look for the exact base, but I think he used an aging morph. There are more 'mature' models available with G8 than G3. Most of the G3 models I have loaded on my base DAZ installation (~ 580) seem to be younger looking than his version of Mom. Maybe if you ask lexx228 nicely.

BTW, I had figured out the hair asset right after I posted my question, what made me unsure was that his model seemed to have shorter hair than Bronwyn but I think that was just the style choice he made.

For older base models on G8, I prefer starting with either iSourceTextures Adriana or with FWSA Edith, making sure I both scale and shorten the height of both to make them between 160 cm - 173 cm tall. The combination of Scale and Height seems to work out better than just Scale alone (BTW, Measure Metrics by default uses 'Scale' only to change height.
m4dsk1llz yeah! I'm agree with you almost genesis female younger than character that lexx228 create. Thanks for you advise skin textures from Adriana + some FWSA.
But how does you know scale character between 160-173 cm. tall ?
for we will did't guess again lexx228 please share base character please!

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes