3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mom 3D Only

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Maybe it was the excitement of doing something naughty or maybe it was the thrill of servicing someone half their age. The three grown women giggled like schoolgirls as they lined up in front of Jack as if to say, "Pick me!"
The Girls 30.jpg

Jack loved the attention. More than that, he loved the growing sense of confidence and the control that came with it. He looked each woman up and down carefully, almost methodically. He knew he'd have them all soon enough, but who would he start with. Julia? She's hot, no doubt. His mother, Sandra? So taboo and so tempting! And then there was Tammy, tanned and toned -- a real MILF.

Jack's locked eyes with Tammy.
The Girls 31.jpg

Without a word, Tammy licked her lips, knelt down in front of Jack, and opened her mouth.
The Girls 32.jpg

Sandra put her hand on the back of Tammy's head and guided her lips onto Jack's waiting cock. Still playing the role of teacher and mentor, Julia took up a position on the opposite side of Tammy where she could give Jack encouragement and instructions.

Julia: "That's it, Jack. Feed it to her a little more with each thrust. Give her throat time to adjust, and pace yourself."
The Girls 35.jpg

He tried listening to Julia's instructions, but this feeling was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Jerking off was nothing compared to Tammy's mouth. He was in heaven as he pressed deeper into her throat.
The Girls 36.jpg

His tempo increased and Tammy started making the most amazing gagging sounds with each thrust of his hips. Julia was saying something to him, but he barely noticed. With his hand on Tammy's head, he was desperate to push ever deeper into her warm, wet, and wonderful mouth.
The Girls 37.jpg

Jack's legs started to quiver, and his balls clinched upward. He pulled Tammy's head close and held her tight. Her eyes went wide with the realization of what was about to happen. A second later, her mouth was filled with Jack's thick cum. She is an experienced woman, and this isn't the first she's had cum in her mouth, but this is the first time she's taken so much. She swallowed what she could while the rest escaped her lips.
The Girls 38.jpg

After what seemed a small eternity, Jack released his grip on her head, and Tammy slipped back onto the floor, still coughing and swallowing.

Saying nothing, Sandra can't take her eyes off Jack's swollen member, still glistening from a mixture of spit and cum. It is clear any reservations she may have had about all this are long gone.

Julia looks up at him a mischievous grin and says, "Jack, I'm afraid you're going to need more training on proper blowjob etiquette. You didn't listen when I said NOT to cum in her mouth. You were supposed to save some for your mother and me! Get that thing ready to go again, because you are not done until we say so..."
The Girls 40.jpg

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes